CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

TeriB19 12-07-2003 05:34 PM

That would be FANTASTIC Kris & Steve!!!! :thumbsup:

And Linda, I'm so glad you are a little closer to being able to come, please let me know how the plan progresses, I'd love a traveling buddy again.

And lastly, for those of you who plan on staying the full week, could you guys please confer with each other as to the hotel you're going to book? Those of us who are only going for the weekend will need to see where you all are staying so that we can all try to be at the same place! We defer to you guys.

njcreedite 12-07-2003 07:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SCOTTSMYMAN+12-07-2003 04:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCOTTSMYMAN @ 12-07-2003 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <span style='font-family:Times'>WOOO HOOO!!

BTW: Steve and I are thinking just for fun we might renew our vows down there in a little chapel! What do you guys think? A Creed wedding! :crest: [/b][/quote]
Hey Steve! If I can get there, I still get to be best man right? ;)

Sheila63 12-07-2003 08:43 PM

Kris and Steve, I think renewing your vows would be an Awesome idea!!! I think it's very romantic. :luv:

Linda, I agree with Kris, it wouldn't be the same without you. :D

JenRN 12-07-2003 10:18 PM

I guess we need to start looking into hotels hugh? Should we go down this road about price again? How much people are willing to spend etc...? I want to stay somewhere nice, but not outrageous.... this will be my only vacation. Somewhere where we are in the middle of things but not right on the strip I guess would be best. Definate inside access only for me, and I would like it to be a reputable place. I know that people go there all the time and stay at places like MGM etc.. and pay no higher than any other places. I will investigate this week and see what I can find.

TeriB19 12-07-2003 10:28 PM

Well like I said earlier, the travel agent quoted me several places right on the strip, eg. Harrahs, Stardust, Bally's, MGM, Luxor etc and they ranged from $75 (Stardust) to upwards of $179 but that is based on a double. If I share a room with anyone, I'd go as high as $180 for the room ($90 per person/per night for a double). I'd rather not go more than $100 a night, that's too steep for me for 3 nights. $90/person/night is still a little steep but if we can get cheaper that would be fine with me.

JenRN 12-08-2003 09:32 AM

Well I guess we need to figure out if people are willing to stay with others to have a nicer hotel room. I am willing to share a room to be able to stay in a place that is nicer, than pay $79.00 a night to stay in a hole in the wall to have a room to my own. So I guess we need to figure this out before we start looking.

Trixie Tremonti 12-08-2003 12:11 PM

creed feed meet and greet?

Hi I'm new here, but not to Creed.

I saw there is CreedFeed meet and greet thing going on in Las Vegas. Can someone tell me more about this and when it is? I'd love to go. I live 6 hrs from LV.

Thanks,

Trixie

TeriB19 12-08-2003 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trixie Tremonti
Hi I'm new here, but not to Creed.

I saw there is CreedFeed meet and greet thing going on in Las Vegas. Can someone tell me more about this and when it is? I'd love to go. I live 6 hrs from LV.

Thanks,

Trixie

Welcome to Creedfeed Trixie. Our Creedfeed Fests are basically a bunch of the members of this bulletin board getting together in a city to spend time together, some of us getting to know each other, others catching up on what's been happening. We are a good bunch of people and we'd love for you to make it to the Spring Fest in Vegas. We're looking at the weekend of April 29-May2 (you can check back on this thread for the exact dates, I'm not sure right now). Let us know!

Dogstar 12-11-2003 01:45 AM

I'm pretty flexible with the hotel stuff, as long as the place has inside access and is clean.

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-11-2003 10:00 AM

That's usually all I ask for too, Kerri!

Hey, Teri which airport did you and Linda fly out of last year? You might have more traveling buddies this time around!

TeriB19 12-11-2003 11:07 AM

Kris, when we went to Orlando we left on Air Tran out of Philly. Spirit Airlines flys out of Atlantic City, much more convenient, but MUCH more expensive. So I'll probably do Philly again in the Spring. How long are you guys planning on going out?? I'd love the company!! Not a big fan of flying by myself. I'll be going from Thursday to Sunday.

JenRN 12-11-2003 11:09 AM

All I know is I can't wait to go!!! So is everyone going to rent a car or just a few? I am going to look into another SUV, I liked that in Orlando.

TeriB19 12-11-2003 11:14 AM

I don't think I'm renting this trip. I can taxi it to the hotel and some of the hotels that are not on the strip have shuttles back and forth TO the strip. I'll gladly share the expense of someone else's car though.

JenRN 12-11-2003 11:16 AM

How many did we comfortably fit in the Monterro? I think it was 5 right? If people would be willing to share the expense i will do that again! Even 2 people helping would be ok. If not then that is fine also, I will get one either way.

Dogstar 12-11-2003 11:55 AM

I'll be happy to chip in, Jen!