CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Fall 2003 November (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3311)

TeriB19 06-17-2003 09:01 PM

Damn, and I was so ready for a good car chase. Always the voice of reason, Linda;).

Dogstar 06-17-2003 09:04 PM

Awwww, you guys are too funny! A little update: I can get Sunday off (which is probably when everybody's leaving, but oh well) and I'm going to do whatever I can to get someone to work for me on the Saturday!!! I REALLY can't imagine not being able to meet up with you guys given that y'all be in my back yard!!!

TeriB19 06-17-2003 09:07 PM

We are all keeping our fingers crossed!! It won't be the same without you!!

JenRN 06-17-2003 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Damn, and I was so ready for a good car chase. Always the voice of reason, Linda;).

Gee..... would I be the driver!:driving: :lol:

I put in my request tonight at work, I will drive Thursday or Friday and leave Monday! I guess it all depends on what everyone else is doing:dunno:

Dogstar 06-17-2003 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Gee..... would I be the driver!:driving: :lol:  

Hehehehe, then the getaway will be a great success ;) :D...

TeriB19 06-17-2003 09:18 PM

They'll be eating Jen's dust!!!

njcreedite 06-17-2003 09:22 PM

You will get Saturday off Dogstar......use the force, or whatever necessary. If not, we'll ALL just have to come and visit you at work. That should be really fun. We can party at your desk.
Teri will bring the tunes....:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Linda

JenRN 06-17-2003 09:25 PM

Hey that's a great idea Linda!!!! Boy I will bring the nachos!;)

njcreedite 06-17-2003 09:31 PM

Like the ones in Orlando Jen??? YUMMY!!!!!:bounce:
Those were great...And Elayne can bring videos and I'll bring more chocolate. Of course we'll need wine and beer.....FUN!:dancing:
Linda

TeriB19 06-17-2003 09:31 PM

Don't forget the chocolate mousse!!! I'll have plenty of that!!!!

njcreedite 06-17-2003 09:33 PM

Hear that Sheila???? Teri's bringing chocolate mousse!!
So....Who's bringing Scott and the gang?????:confused:
Linda

Sheila63 06-17-2003 09:58 PM

Yeah, I hear that, Linda!!;) Bring on the mousse!!

If Dogstar can't get Saturday off, a party in her office sounds good or better yet I like the idea of kidnapping her than go hunting for Scott, Mark and Flip with a large bowl of Teri's chocolate mousse!!

Dogstar 06-17-2003 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by njcreedite
You will get Saturday off Dogstar......use the force, or whatever necessary.   If not, we'll ALL just have to come and visit you at work.  That should be really fun.  We can party at your desk.
Teri will bring the tunes....:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:  
Linda

LMFAO...Now THAT would shake this place up!!!!

njcreedite 06-17-2003 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
Yeah, I hear that, Linda!!;)   Bring on the mousse!!  

If Dogstar can't get Saturday off, a party in her office sounds good or better yet I like the idea of kidnapping her than go hunting for Scott, Mark and Flip with a large bowl of Teri's chocolate mousse!!

I think we'd better find someone to bring them to the party rather than bringing the party to them.....too far to travel for too many people. Especially when partying.
I think we can hire someone to collect them for us. I have a few well "connected" relatives in RI. They could do it. :headbang:
If you know what I mean.:D
Linda
:angel:

souldancer 06-18-2003 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by njcreedite
Like the ones in Orlando Jen???  YUMMY!!!!!:bounce:  
Those were great...And Elayne can bring videos and I'll bring more chocolate.  Of course we'll need wine and beer.....FUN!:dancing:  
Linda

........and i will bring the limes for the Corona....that will surely get Dogstar's attention so we can kidnap her away from the heat of the newsroom..