CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Has anyone received the new CreedInk magazine yet??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1509)

benkenobi 02-22-2003 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
There are quite a few good photos in there of all the guys doing different things.  As always, they refer to how much they appreciate the fans for what they have.  A lot of Q & A with John Kurzweg.  They take you on a walkthrough of things they do to set up for each venue for a concert.  They do have a cool page on stats from the tour.  They tell how many semis they use for this and that.  It's kinda amazing.  They tell how it takes 8 hours to set up for the gig and two hours to breakdown.  They showed a photo of their plane, which is where Scott said his fans were responsible for that benefit.  There are a few photos from the Thanksgiving halftime presentation.  The rest is bits and pieces. The back cover is an awesome picture of Scott.  I'd like to cut it up and hang it on my wall, but I can't do that obviously. That about sums it up.

Was there any info if any of their new singles besides My Sacrifice and Bullets had made it #1? I know on the last CreedINK mag they had some pages that showed all the #1 singles.

hotforscott 02-22-2003 11:36 PM

I cannot wait until mine comes. I am thinking it will have to arrive this coming week. I am way to excited. It will be cool if Jen comes home from visiting her parents and her's is there. She'll be so happy.

Dogstar 02-23-2003 01:43 AM

Still no CreedInk mag for me, either.:crying:

crest tattoo 02-23-2003 09:46 AM

No, there is nothing about the next album or any future plans for albums/concerts. I was hoping to have something to look forward to.

But, I have to warn you, it's going to make you want to see them even more than you did.

Good luck. Joy

Sheila63 02-23-2003 11:51 AM

That last bit of info has definitely got me intrigued, crest tattoo!!! I didn't get mine yesterday but like everyone else, I'm sure my copy will be here sometime this week. What a great thing to look forward to!!! I can't wait!!!

hotforscott 02-23-2003 12:30 PM

Yeah. I am so excited about the magazine and all else coming up. I am such a Phene. Did it mention the DVD?

benkenobi 02-23-2003 02:00 PM

I'm planning on my magazine to come Monday (I hope/pray).
Anyways, I also hope it mentions something about the DVD too. I don't think Creed can take a whole year off without releasing something new like a DVD or perhaps a b-side track on some movie soundtrack. Hey, we can dream can't we. :D

crest tattoo 02-24-2003 08:18 AM

I didn't find anything in the magazine about the future at all.

draperpam 02-24-2003 09:07 AM

I feel like this magazine was put together at the end of the year and the band was probably just ready for a break. I think they will have lots more to come - just not soon enough for all of us! Tomorrow is not soon enough for me!!!!!!!!

crest tattoo 02-24-2003 09:25 AM

I think you are right. It seemed that way to me too because they listed all the tour dates for MOP, HC, and then the tour dates for Weathered, up through 10-20-02. Truthfully, I was a bit disappointed, and I have hesitated to say that before the rest of you make your own opinions. But my own heart was hoping for a bit of hope regarding what was coming up, so I had something to look forward to. This is MY opinion. You guys will all have to let me know what you think.

draperpam 02-24-2003 10:01 AM

It just gives us something to look forward to! :D

benkenobi 02-24-2003 10:30 AM

Well, I hope the mag. comes today. With no school today I'll have time to read it. :angel:

hotforscott 02-24-2003 01:41 PM

My mail will come around 3 or 4. I called into work today because I haven't slept really well the past 2 days. I am hoping I will feel better tomorrow. I hope the mag. comes!

draperpam 02-24-2003 02:02 PM

Well let me know if you get yours because I'm in Arkansas too! I can't remember if I used my house address or P.O. Box, but it was not in the P.O. Box. :crying:

hotforscott 02-24-2003 02:25 PM

I will let you know.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-24-2003 02:31 PM

Checked my mail at noon!! I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!! It finally came !:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: It's pretty good.Alot of great pictures. That's two people now I think. It's coming people be patient!!
:band: :stapp:

TeriB19 02-24-2003 04:58 PM

Ok, I got mine today. It is great but I'm a little teeny weeny bit disappointed. There is an article on BB members from Bandrags and Creedpit that met at the different shows and what their objectives are. They asked for a full detailed description of our meeting in Ft. Wayne, and they said that since the deadline was so close to our Ft. Wayne show, our story would probably be in the spring edition. There is a full page dedicated to the 3 different groups and I am really really hoping they do another segment in the next issue for our story. I'll be really disappointed if our story isn't included in the next one. I hope I don't sound too whiney, but I was really excited when I saw that page and didn't see our story. :crying:

hotforscott 02-24-2003 05:03 PM

That sucks Teri. I know, you guys had a great story. Did you sumbit the article to CreedInk, or just the story in general. I wish our BB was mentioned, it is THE BEST. I hope mine comes today! I want it so bad.

benkenobi 02-24-2003 05:09 PM

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just checked the mail and it came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :D :angel: :dancing:

Sheila63 02-24-2003 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Ok, I got mine today. It is great but I'm a little teeny weeny bit disappointed. There is an article on BB members from Bandrags and Creedpit that met at the different shows and what their objectives are. They asked for a full detailed description of our meeting in Ft. Wayne, and they said that since the deadline was so close to our Ft. Wayne show, our story would probably be in the spring edition. There is a full page dedicated to the 3 different groups and I am really really hoping they do another segment in the next issue for our story. I'll be really disappointed if our story isn't included in the next one. I hope I don't sound too whiney, but I was really excited when I saw that page and didn't see our story. :crying:

So sorry to hear that, Teri.:( I hope it's in the next edition because I was looking forward to reading the story too. I haven't received my copy yet, hopefully tomorrow.

draperpam 02-24-2003 06:01 PM

Teri B. I'm sorry your story wasn't printed, some of the best and most deserving are sometimes overlooked - like this site - like Creed at the Music awards. Trust me - someday they will acknowledge this BB and Creed for what they have accomplished! Have Faith!:)

tremontigirltpa 02-24-2003 06:12 PM

Ok - I have to cool down - BUT MARK IS SO HOT ON THE COVER!!!!!!!!!

I am excited - I got mine today!

TeriB19 I am so sorry that your story did not get printed. I read the story you sent me and it was so touching. I hope it makes the next one!!!:tremonti:

TeriB19 02-24-2003 08:53 PM

Thanks, Mer. I'm hoping that the fan thing will be a feature in each edition. Creedfeed definitely deserves a mention.

You are right, Mark's looking fine on the cover, mighty fine. This issue was a fun one!

hotforscott 02-24-2003 09:10 PM

Man, I want mine now!!!!!!!!!

draperpam 02-24-2003 10:35 PM

hotforscott, I guess you didn't get yours either! Are you ready for all this winter weather that is call for in AR? I would be okay snowed in if I had my copy!

hotforscott 02-24-2003 10:46 PM

No, mine didn't come. This weather is insane. It started snowing about an hour ago and I swear we already have 3 inches or so. I called in to work today because I was sleep deprived and now I wonder if I will be able to make it in tomorrow. It sucks how that stuff turns out like that.

farmgirl 02-24-2003 11:56 PM

I finally got mine today here in Wisconsin. Hope you guys get yours soon!

Rose;)

souldancer 02-25-2003 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
I am really really hoping they do another segment in the next issue for our story. I'll be really disappointed if our story isn't included in the next one. I hope I don't sound too whiney, but I was really excited when I saw that page and didn't see our story. :crying:

I was wondering if it was going to make it...I still don;t have my issue yet,. like lots of other folks. YOu worked so hard and got a great package together. Let's hope it makes it in the following issue. You are not whiney - I feel the dissapointment too. Well, how about we just WINE together...cabernet?! :)

TeriB19 02-25-2003 06:06 AM

So much better an idea, SD!! Your wisdom is shining through again!! Excellent choice!!!!;)

draperpam 02-25-2003 07:53 AM

hotforscott, I hope you are able to make it to work, the roads really suck here. We got mostly ice with snow on top of it.

Our School district is closed but I will probably go into work for a little while - it will be nice and quiet! :) Plus I need to go check my P.O. for my issue of CreedInk and my children will completely drive me crazy if I stay home all day!. They were at the Mercy Me concert last night when all this started - my nerves were shot with a 16 year old driving 30 miles in the sleet.:nutty:

hotforscott 02-25-2003 08:17 AM

There is NO WAY, I can make it in to work. We got 4 inches of snow on top of 3 inches of ice in about a matter of an hour lastnight. Right now we have about 6 inches of snow. The parking lot of my apartment complex is like a big ice rink. I have the phone in hand to call as soon as someone makes it in to work. I am so glad we got some snow, but I think I was wishin' a little too much because this is crappy weather. 2 18 wheelers jack knived off of I-40 lastnight and I live in Sherwood and work in Jacksonville so I have to hop on 67/167 to go to work and I am not risking it. I hate that I called in sick yesterday because I was so tired because there is no way I can make it in today. Creedgirl99 lives in Conway and we were both on here wishing for snow because it seemed everyone had some, but us and I think we wished a little too hard. :P I probably won't even be able to make it to the mailbox to check for my mag. That totally sucks.

crest tattoo 02-25-2003 09:53 AM

I am newer to this BB, so is there a copy of what TeriB19 submitted somewhere I can read?

By the way, I thought the back cover was just as hot as the front.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-25-2003 09:56 AM

The back cover was awesome but my favorite picture was Scott sleeping on the plane with his blankie!!!
:dancing: :dancing:

draperpam 02-25-2003 10:13 AM

wow hotforscott you better put on your boots and go to your mailbox! We got lots of ice with about 1" of snow, I made it to work but I went about 25 - 30 mph all the way here. Not much traffic like you guys have to fight so it wasn't that bad! My mag. was not in my P.O. Box again today!

Hope you have a great day off and be thankful you have electricity for heat and to chat here! :crying:

TeriB19 02-25-2003 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
I am newer to this BB, so is there a copy of what TeriB19 submitted somewhere I can read?

By the way, I thought the back cover was just as hot as the front.

Joy, I'll email it to you.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-25-2003 05:01 PM

Can you mail it to me too Teri. Liked to read it!!
:dancing: :dancing:

stappinfection 02-25-2003 07:48 PM

:dancing: I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!

hotforscott 02-25-2003 08:41 PM

Lucky duck. We have such bad weather that I can't check my mail yet. I live in an apartment and the mailbox is clear across the complex, UGHHH!!!!

stappinfection 02-26-2003 06:49 AM

I live in a small town and we have to go to the post office. We had a little snow yesterday morning when we got up for work . It was a surprize . It was enough to call off school for my kids. My husband went by and got the mail for me when he came home from work. The forecast for today is more snow with sleet . I am ready for spring. This is the worst winter we have had in years last year our kids did not miss one day of school for snow. Lucky for me I have a business right out back so I don't drive to work and I generally open when the weather is bad.

draperpam 02-26-2003 07:55 AM

hotforscott looks like another icy day in AR. Did you ever make it to your mailbox? I made it, but still nothing! This weather is really sucking but I am so proud we still have electricity. :)