CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott thinks.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=763)

shunammite 12-07-2002 01:30 AM

My opinions are not welcome sometimes

On some sites.

And the sites deal with it just fine, the people there just treat me like I'm invisible.

And we're all happy, I've had my say, and they ignore me, I fantasize that WHOEVER NEEDED TO GET MY BIT OF WISDOM had his chance.

But I will put in a vote for "Scott is not an asshole". He may not be a "regular guy", a regular guy could not have made the impact he has, you have to be a bit "hellbent" to challenge the powers that be and have any success about it. And he annoyed people from EVERY direction, while pleasing a great many others, a sign to me that he is on to something important.

"Free speech" isn't a "right" on a private internet bulletin board, unless the board owner says it is.

CreedHigh 12-07-2002 01:44 AM

What is Mogwai?

Mogwai 12-07-2002 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CreedHigh
What is Mogwai?

Mogwai is a band.

CreedHigh 12-07-2002 01:52 AM

Mogwai

checking out their site...

CreedHigh 12-07-2002 01:55 AM

Oh...

and I like the Jesus poses.
and the gestures
and the way he talks with his hands, like priests/pastors/ministers, etc. do (you know, the slow, defined symmetrical movements?)

Mogwai 12-07-2002 01:56 AM

Re: Oh...

Quote:

and I like the Jesus poses.
and the gestures
and the way he talks with his hands, like priests/pastors/ministers, etc. do (you know, the slow, defined symmetrical movements?)

That's good.

CreedHigh 12-07-2002 01:59 AM

Re: Re: Oh...

Quote:

Originally posted by Mogwai
That's good.

That's it?

Mogwai 12-07-2002 02:00 AM

Re: Re: Re: Oh...

Quote:

That's it?

well, what would you like me to say?

CreedHigh 12-07-2002 02:04 AM

Nothing, I suppose. It just seemed too easy, that's all.

Mogwai 12-07-2002 02:05 AM

Quote:

Nothing, I suppose.  It just seemed too easy, that's all.

yes, well....there you go..

souldancer 12-07-2002 02:32 AM

Re: Scott thinks....

Quote:

Originally posted by Mogwai
Why does Scott think he's Jesus. I mean all those fucking Jesus poses he does in his damn music video.....he thinks he some type of God....:rolleyes:

When and to whom did he say this?

** I think, therefore I am. Scott thinks, and WhoTF knows what HE thinks, unless he tells them? **

hotforscott 12-07-2002 09:43 AM

Re: Re: Scott thinks....

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
When and to whom did he say this?  

** I think, therefore I am.  Scott thinks, and WhoTF knows what HE thinks, unless he tells them? **

Right on!!!!!!!! Couldn't have said it any better!

shunammite 12-07-2002 09:56 AM

Jesus is actually quite a cool person to emulate.

And EVERYONE emulates him whether they choose to consciously or not.

Our "old man is crucified with Christ", Rom 6:6.

And "Christ in you the hope of glory", speaking of every man, Col 1:27.

If you have a vision, and you stand up for it, those who hide behind the shadows, who see their reflection and cry and have so little hope that they die, they must do all they can to destroy the confidence of other people.

And sometimes they succeed in the small skirmishes, but over the long haul we are all fighting on the same side, we just have blurry vision.

I just hope Stapp's "poses" aren't carried out in real life, it seems like he has been quite literally crucified lately. Yeah he gets a lot of glory, but the crap that comes with it, I wonder who would choose it over a "normal life" if they thought that was an option.

For Stapp I don't think it was. He is "driven" for real.

TeriB19 12-07-2002 01:36 PM

Quote:

What is Mogwai?

It's also what the cute little characters in Gremlins were before you got them wet, then they became Gremlins. Be sure not to get this one wet, he/she may get mean.

hotforscott 12-07-2002 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
It's also what the cute little characters in Gremlins were before you got them wet, then they became Gremlins. Be sure not to get this one wet, he/she may get mean.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: