CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Godsmack fans? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2540)

luvscott4ever 04-11-2003 04:55 PM

I was there on Tuesday to get it too!! I had listened to a radio show with them Monday nite..They did an acoustic set...IT ROCKED!! I had never heard anything from them acousticly, they did, Voodoo, The Spiral, Keep Away and Serenity from the new cd..they were GREAT!! I wish they'd come out with an acoustic cd, it was really cool!! Also saw them on Leno Tuesday and am going to watch them on Jimmy Kimmel tonite (4/11) and Mad TV on Saturday nite...They are soooo AWESOME!! I went to Orlando on new years eve to see them play at the hard rock live...It had to be one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to (besides Creed) I can honestly say that there isn't one Godsmack song I don't like, just the way I feel about Creed, I would follow them all over the country, like I did with Creed last year!! To all you Godsmack fans like me...ROCK ON!!

luvscott4ever 04-11-2003 04:58 PM

I was also able to get the new cd for $8.99, they said on the e-mail Godsmack.com sent me, that for the first week they were selling them at Target, Best Buy and Circuit City for that price and K-Mart is charging $9.99...WHAT A STEAL, For a most rockin' cd!! Gotta love Sully for that, he feels that we, the fans, pay WAY to much for concerts, cd, etc....I'd kiss him if I could!! lol

Ivan_Creed 04-12-2003 05:08 AM

Godsmack is awesome!! They rawk, specially their latest single, 'Straight out Of Line'!!!! Very ql!!

luvscott4ever 04-12-2003 01:34 PM

If you like that song, I can guarantee you'll like the rest. The rest of the cd is just as good!! I'd recommend it to all and any Godsmack fans!!!

creedgirl111 04-12-2003 01:35 PM

WOOHOO! I can't wait until I find the time to get the CD!

luvscott4ever 04-12-2003 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedgirl111
WOOHOO! I can't wait until I find the time to get the CD!

Oh, dear you MUST find the time, it is an awesome cd!! I was out Tuesday, the day it came out!! I'm a total Godsmack FREAK!! There are a few bands that I love that I can't find ONE song that I don't like and that would be Godsmack for me as it would be for Creed, Disturbed and others. But the 3 I just said would have to be my MOST FAVORITE BANDS!! love them all!! If you can, I would go get it soon. They said that for the first week it would only cost $8.99, and that is a steal for this cd!! Can't wait til you can hear it, you should like it!! IMO!! :D

creedgirl111 04-12-2003 08:47 PM

OMG! You like all the same bands I do, luvscott4ever! I will definately have to find the time to get it.

farmgirl 04-13-2003 11:39 AM

Those 3 are my favorite bands too in this order, Creed, Disturbed, then Godsmack. I also love every song from all 3 bands. They all rock!

PaulMcCoygirl 04-13-2003 08:52 PM

Godsmack is one of my top 5 bands now. I would love to go see them live though!

Siana 04-14-2003 04:30 PM

me 2

luvscott4ever 04-14-2003 05:27 PM

I saw them in Orlando at the Hard Rock Live on New Years Eve and let me tell you.....THEY ROCKED!! They put on an AWESOME show!! I can't wait til they come to my hometown and have a show, so far, nothing!! I'm sooo bummed!! They're going to be in Milwaukee on 5/31 and wouldn't you know it, I'll be in ORLANDO!! :crying: My kid is making plans to go and everytime she brings it up, I get pissy!! I want to see them again sooo bad!! I saw them on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Friday nite, they did I Stand Alone...it was AWESOME, of course!! :D

creedgirl111 04-16-2003 08:16 AM

That sucks. The one time you're in Orlando... ::sigh:: I would love to see them live. I hope to soon. :D

GeeK_2004 04-21-2003 02:17 PM

I love the new CD...!!!

Ivan_Creed 04-25-2003 05:41 PM

'Straight Out Of Line' is Awesome!!!

creedgirl111 04-26-2003 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ivan_Creed
'Straight Out Of Line' is Awesome!!!

Hell yes!