CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Need feedback from True CREED fans! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5797)

Dogstar 02-12-2004 10:37 PM

Hahahah, I wish...I am going to take guitar lessons soon, though...as soon as I buy me an acoustic! Yeah, I had to download them all because I have dial-up...One of these days, I will get a cable modem or something faster [:D]...

Karen 02-12-2004 10:42 PM

GOD! I'd love to learn how to play guitar! I met Mark T. at the PRS meet and greets in DC and Richmond last year. I was sooo tempted to buy that PRS Tremonti guitar. That baby is beautiful! :smileyban

Yeah...I'm on dial-up too! IT SUCKS!!! :mad:

Dogstar 02-12-2004 10:47 PM

Hahah, I bet. I would have been, too!

Karen 02-12-2004 10:56 PM

Hey...forgot to mention! Keep us posted on your guitar lessons! Who knows...maybe if it's easy enough to pick up I'll give it a try myself! :eek:

And I'll keep you posted on Logan. I am quite sure they'll come out with something that will grab ya! ;)

Dogstar 02-12-2004 11:03 PM

Cool. Will do. Do keep me posted on Logan. I'm always up for new music!

DangerousDan85 02-13-2004 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen
GOD! I'd love to learn how to play guitar! I met Mark T. at the PRS meet and greets in DC and Richmond last year.

you lucky duck

Karen 02-13-2004 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
you lucky duck

Uuuhhh! Yes I am! I got a couple of things signed by him. Three for friends, one for my sis, and something for me. He was soo nice. Mark downed a Red Bull and one of the fans asked if he could have the empty can with it signed and, sure enough, Mark signed it and gave it to him. LOL! I've got some pic's, but I don't know how to post them. :(

PaulMcCoygirl 02-13-2004 08:37 PM

lol, wow that is one lucky fan! I probably would have asked for the can too! hehe.

Karen 02-14-2004 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
lol, wow that is one lucky fan! I probably would have asked for the can too! hehe.

Ohh...he got the can alright. An empty, signed by Mark T., Red Bull can. That dude's got Mark DNA! :D

Lucky dog!

Karen 03-13-2004 10:42 AM

Logan were recently contacted by one of Sony Records' top A&R men. The man in question was A&R for one of the biggest selling albums ever; santana's 'supernatural' and also A&R'd for modern rock bands 'revis' and 'adema'.

He wishes to meet with logan and has arranged for the band to showcase for him and his label at a top studio in washington DC... Next week!

The band fly out to washington DC next saturday (13th) and are very excited!

Logan should be touching down in the states within a few hours. I've got a very very very good feeling about this!