CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Chris Daughtry (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10954)

The Lithium 05-16-2006 01:54 PM

Recent e-mail from Carl

Carl himself just sent this e-mail to all the Fuel fans:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl
All right. Check it out. Here's the deal.

Normally, obviously, we would never even think about anyone from Am Idol as a singer for Fuel. However, ever since Chris sang "Hemorrhage" on the show, we began paying attention. Sorry, the show's not my thing, but at least most of the finalists can sing and aren't Britney Spearing it up there. However, Chris in my opinion has carried himself well on the show and has stayed true to his rock side, which is a serious credit to him considering the format. We have found some great guys through the audition process and in fact, were already headed in other directions when Chris unexpectedly got voted off the show. The phones started ringing. So now what? I think anyone would say that we would at least have to entertain the idea of Chris and Fuel. The websites have been flooded with support for the idea from most of you ever since he sang "Hemorrhage." So that is what we are doing. We are entertaining the idea and the offer to Chris was that we would be willing to entertain him as an option. However, there is a lot to discuss and be decided. Is it right for us? Would it be the right thing for Chris? Would he even be able to get out of the contractual obligations to Am Idol? Would we be able to get things squared with Sony? So nothing is cut and dry, even if both camps thought it was right thing to do, it still might be impossible to work out all the details. Chris and I have discussed the possibility before and we are still entertaining the idea. Either way, never fear, we are coming with a great lead singer very soon who we are very excited about and rolling out a record this year.

Carl

nagpo 05-16-2006 04:04 PM

Re: Chris Daughtry

i was watching the ellen degeneres show cause chris was on it and he performed . that song he sang does anybody know if it was his or someones elses?

The Lithium 05-16-2006 06:22 PM

Hey everybody, check out Chris's bands website: www.AbsentElement.com!!

Rocketqueen 05-17-2006 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Hey everybody, check out Chris's bands website: www.AbsentElement.com!!

Awwwwwwwww that was adorable ... thanks sebastian for getting all in da web seaching stuff for us... i have now come to the lost conclusion we are really really really like supporting Amrerican Idol :scared: But As Lord As My Witness If We Support I,ll Support Also Haaaaaaaaa i,ll support

The Lithium 05-17-2006 03:42 AM

I'll never support Idol, I'm supporting Fuel in their strave to have Chris as their lead singer! :D Although I'd still listen to his solo album!

The Lithium 05-17-2006 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
i was watching the ellen degeneres show cause chris was on it and he performed . that song he sang does anybody know if it was his or someones elses?

No, that was "Dead Or Alive" by Bon Jovi

metalchris25 05-17-2006 07:49 AM

How do you not know Wanted Dead or Alive? Isn't that a requirement to consider yourself a rock fan?lol

The Lithium 05-17-2006 07:56 AM

Hahaha, it should be! :D

And wanted (waaaanteeeed)
Dead or a live...

crest tattoo 05-17-2006 08:02 AM

Probably just a generational thing. One might now new Bon Jovi rather than the first trip Jon took around the block.

metalchris25 05-17-2006 08:19 AM

Yeah, that's true. I don't know anything on his new album cept that country crap. I must be getting old.

The Lithium 05-17-2006 12:10 PM

Haha, I don't know anything from his new CD either! :D I'd rather listen to Living On A Prayer and I'm 17. I'm not that old :D

GregS 05-17-2006 07:15 PM

Bon Jovi's old music is the only stuff by them worth listening to... New stuff - awful.

The Lithium 05-18-2006 07:22 AM

Yeah pretty much. Very commercial...

metalchris25 05-18-2006 08:53 AM

richie is still one my favorite guitarists, though.

Rocketqueen 05-18-2006 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I'll never support Idol, I'm supporting Fuel in their strave to have Chris as their lead singer! :D Although I still listen to his solo album!

well support is good i hope it gets the job myself he deserves it...dat little head wit no hair but lith wha ever the guys decide its their desicsion to make bub not ours ...but of course it would be the right choice :D but its not ours to make we can only support