CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Audioslave - Revelations (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11180)

Dogstar 09-05-2006 09:37 PM

Re: Audioslave - Revelations

Heh, no, I hate Original Fire because it bores me. It's repetitive and not very interesting musically or lyrically to me. That said, I'm hoping the rest of the album is better. I bought it today, but I haven't listened to it yet.

Agent D 09-05-2006 10:09 PM

Every song is unique so there should be something on there to pique your interest, Dogstar.

Dogstar 09-06-2006 01:16 AM

I hope so. I just hope it's better than Out of Exile, because I didn't like that one much at all, maybe a song or two and that was about it.

Chase 09-06-2006 08:45 AM

It is incredibly better than Out of Exile. Just listen to it and see for yourself.

GregS 09-06-2006 07:06 PM

I agree with Chase. The new album is fantastic!

Dogstar 09-07-2006 03:22 AM

Ok, I wouldn't call it fantastic, but it's better than Out of Exile. :D. That's only after one listen, but I didn't hate it :D.

Chase 09-07-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Ok, I wouldn't call it fantastic, but it's better than Out of Exile. :D. That's only after one listen, but I didn't hate it :D.

lol... It'll grow even more on you.

Dogstar 09-07-2006 08:51 PM

I hope so. At least I want to listen to it again, hehe. Couldn't say the same for OOE :D

Sincirr 11-02-2006 07:34 AM

Good to hear that Morello is shredding a little more and that his crazy guitar sounds blend a bit more than the previous albums.

Crikey! Audioslave have got da funk!

Finally through this new album, the band are making sense to me tho.

Audioslave are so not in the same vein as Soundgarden or RATM. Though having the members of those bands isnt helping the way loyal, old-school listeners perceive this band.

I get a huge sense of wanting through this music, to connect to the hearts of the average Joe/Jane, struggling to make ends meet, in a life that is mundane due to lifes circumstances and a shitty job where they are treated like dirt; This music instills some kinda comfort...a vague statement but yeah...and oh yeah, sorry I'm late...

bilal 11-02-2006 09:28 AM

i heard Cornnell was almost killed in a road accident 3 or 4 days ago, his chopper got run down by a truck and is beyond repair but Cornell got away with only few bruises.....and was in studio the very same evening recording his solo album...

nagpo 11-02-2006 07:15 PM

the new album is horrible. there worst yet, only 1 song on it i really like. its "shape of things to come"

uncertaindrumer 11-02-2006 10:20 PM

Okay, so I liked OOE a lot (minus the super-over-the-top "solos" by Mr. Morello), and I did not particularly like original fire... should I consider this album? Since it is Audioslave, I usually would just buy it without thinking but I'm not wanting to spend any money...

Thumbs up thumbs down for buying?

Agent D 11-03-2006 02:47 PM

I say give it a shot. I think it's an awesome album.

nagpo 11-03-2006 04:22 PM

thumbs down...