CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

TeriB19 03-21-2004 11:19 AM

Just checked my AMEX bill and the first night is already charged and paid for. No turning back now ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheila63 03-21-2004 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelia
:crying: I am gonna sooo miss you Sheila and Jen!

Thanks, Amelia. I'm going to miss meeting you and seeing everyone else too. :( :crying: But I know there will be other trips so I have that to look forward too.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-25-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Thanks, Amelia. I'm going to miss meeting you and seeing everyone else too. :( :crying: But I know there will be other trips so I have that to look forward too.

That's what I keep telling myself Sheila. I sooo wanted to go to Vegas:crying: but Steve and I knew the money just wasn't gonna be there and wouldn't you know it , it's coming the day after everyone goes!! I know you all will have a great time. Toast to us all who couldn't be there for we will all be thinking of you that weekend!! :hugs: :cheers: :drunk2:

devils_here 03-25-2004 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
That's what I keep telling myself Sheila. I sooo wanted to go to Vegas:crying: but Steve and I knew the money just wasn't gonna be there and wouldn't you know it , it's coming the day after everyone goes!! I know you all will have a great time. Toast to us all who couldn't be there for we will all be thinking of you that weekend!! :hugs: :cheers: :drunk2:

I second that!! ;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 04-02-2004 02:27 PM

Well, ladies only a few short weeks away until you're all partying til the sun comes up!! I bet you are all anxious!!?? Have a great time!!! :syncdance :jam: :rockon: :drunk2: <----- ( I love that smilie)

TeriB19 04-02-2004 03:05 PM

Yup!! 4 weeks and counting. We'll definitely miss you all but we promise to hoist a few extra in your honor!!! :cheers: :drunk2:

Sheila63 04-02-2004 07:25 PM

The next few weeks are gonna fly and before you know it, all of you'll be rockin' in Vegas!!! I'm going to miss seeing all of you so much :( but I know you're gong to have an awesome time!!! :dancing: :drunk2: :cheers:

I can't wait to hear the details when you get back and take lots of pictures too.

devils_here 04-02-2004 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I can't wait to hear the details when you get back and take lots of pictures too.

Me too!!! Next time I'm gonna have to really try and make it :rolleyes:

TeriB19 04-15-2004 11:06 PM

Two weeks from tonight!!!!!!!!! We are Vegas bound!! Can't wait to get there and see my girls!!!

luvscott4ever 04-16-2004 02:44 PM

Well, I've just about made it throught one week...Just one more left!!! I soooo can't wait for this vacation!!!!!!!! I was worried about this past week dragging, but surprisingly enough, it went pretty fast!! But I have this sinking feeling that next week is going to draaaaaggg aaassss!!! I sure wish this was next Friday!!! Then I wouldn't have to work tomorrow, or for that matter, the next week and a half....I wish it was a week from this Sunday, I'd be in Philly...RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! *see, can't ya tell I need a vacation, I can't stop yammering!!* lol....

Dogstar 04-16-2004 02:56 PM

Have I mentioned that I CAN'T @!@#$%^%#@!! WAIT???!?!??!!? :D....Just another week to go and it's vacation time, baby! WOOOOOOOT!

Sheila63 04-16-2004 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Two weeks from tonight!!!!!!!!! We are Vegas bound!! Can't wait to get there and see my girls!!!

I'm so excited for you guys!!:syncdance I'll be thinking of all of you that night and all that weekend. I can't believe how fast the time passed!!

Dogstar 04-16-2004 07:09 PM

Me, either, Sheila!!!!! I wish you were coming :crying:

Sheila63 04-16-2004 07:18 PM

I wish I was going too, Dogstar! :crying: :crying: I'll have to plan some Creed related stuff into my weekend in honor of the Fest. No matter what, I'll be with you in spirit. :) I'm planning on a trip to the NJ/Philly area when everyone gets back so I hope to see you then.

Dogstar 04-16-2004 07:27 PM

Oh yeah!!!!