CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Brett Hestla And The Rumors? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4995)

Steve 11-23-2003 11:50 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Steve+11-22-2003 09:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Steve @ 11-22-2003 09:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hestla is not involved with the Mark Tremonti project. [/b][/quote]
^^^

CreedKevin397 11-23-2003 01:25 PM

we get your point, we're just talking about the "what if's..." of it all. sorry big guy.

JenRN 11-23-2003 01:51 PM

I saw Virgos in concert on the first leg of the Weathered tour. They were good, and yeah BRETT does have a good voice. But I am just mesmerized by Stapp's voice and his stage presence. I have been to MANY concerts in my life and the 5 times I saw Creed I left spellbound.

airattack 11-23-2003 03:19 PM

Thanks for the info Steve. Any clue who will be singing for the Tremonti project?

The Lithium 11-23-2003 03:24 PM

Mark Thomas Tremonti himself! Mark will sing on his solo project!

hide 11-23-2003 07:01 PM

I'm a little confused here Michael apparently states on a board that it will be a band not a solo album with Mark possibly singing, yet CreedInk states that it will be a solo album. Some official word would be great here!

If this break is true then I hope Scott can work with Brett. Brett is too talented to be left in the cold, great singer but he's not as good as Stapp and can play bass, guitar and the violin.

Dogstar 11-23-2003 07:03 PM

It's probably just semantics. Solo in the sense that it's apart from Creed. I'm sure he would have a band of some type. That's my take on it, anyway.

hide 11-23-2003 07:11 PM

but the way that CreedInk worded their statement is competely different in that Creed is releasing their anthology next year with new material plus two solo albums from Mark and Scott.

That statement saids that there will be new Creed songs next year but this statement apparenlty from his brother states this this break is an extended one that could possibly never end.

The band needs to inform its fans what is going on, show some professionalism!

Dogstar 11-23-2003 07:21 PM

I don't think it's that confusing. The anthology and stuff is probably to fill contractual obligations. It won't require them to actually have to work together to put this out. Somebody will have to do it, but it won't require a ton of more recording. And even if it did, they can lay down their parts without really having to run into each other. This is just what Alice In Chains did. They may have stuff already recorded before all this stuff supposedly happened. That still frees them both to pursue their solo stuff, involving other people.

hide 11-23-2003 07:32 PM

I was thinking that is merely to fulfill contractual obligations and i'm really not happy about some of their hits been released after only 3 albums but perhaps that is all we will get. I certainly hope things are not so bad that they can't be in the same room to record together. Some offical word to stop these rumours would be fantastic!

Dogstar 11-23-2003 07:33 PM

Agreed.

airattack 11-23-2003 11:17 PM

Wait, Tremonti's singing but it's a metal band??? Does he have a metal voice? Does he have a voice at all? ::No Offense::

facelessman 11-23-2003 11:25 PM

did you not hear him sing on those Creed songs? :confused:

airattack 11-24-2003 06:34 PM

No I didn't. I'm not a Creed fan. I'm a Virgos fan. The only back up singing I heard from Creed was Hestla's during the Olympics last year.

hide 11-24-2003 08:01 PM

Hey good to see a Virgos fan here, are the Virgos fans still pissed at Creed for "stealing" Brett Hestla?

Is Virgos still around because I have heard they are no more?