CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ok Beer Drinkers!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3978)

hotforscott 08-07-2003 02:39 AM

Thanks for your advice, Lechium. I will keep that in mind. I am probably gonna pick up a few off the list for the weekend, just to give them a try, I will leave the Bottled Cow Piss at the liquor store this time around........lol.

Said Eyes 08-07-2003 05:31 AM

Just a little FYI, Fosters is the crap beer that we send overseas. Noone drinks it here, as its really bad.

But there are many many good beers from these parts. My local pub has Victoria Bitter on tap, or VB as we call it. Its not premium stuff, but its a great cheap beer.

Most beer is better than most of the stuff brewed in the USA, heck even Canada has you beat!

Dogstar 08-07-2003 10:57 AM

Lechium, I couldn't agree with you more on the mainstream American stuff. And Spaden is pretty decent. I forgot about that one. My bro worked in a liquor store and he used to bring home all kinds of good beer.

And Carrie, Coors Light is definitely a headache in a bottle, along with any version of Bud. It gives me such a nasty headache. I cannot stomach it or Bud or Michelob...I can take MGD in small doses, LOL...

JulieCitySlicker 08-07-2003 11:19 AM

I've never drank beer and I probably never will:D I think it smells like skunk urine:P Plus believe me, after you have had to clean stale beer outta hotel rooms every day for 5 and a half years:eek: I doubt you would drink it either.

Mulletman 08-07-2003 01:51 PM

what about grain alcohol? as Trace Morgan put it....

"Uncle Jamima's 100% Proof Mash Liquor: Garunteed to get you fucked up quick! Now in unmarked Bottles"

hotforscott 08-07-2003 03:33 PM

LMFAO, Mullet.

Steve 08-07-2003 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
As beer goes noone comes close to Germans. Well maybe Czecks.
There is beer with spade on it's logo (it's even called Spaden or something like that) in Safeway/Vons. $2 a bottle. And it's worth it and than some. Especially light one.

Do you mean Spaten? I had this German beer a couple months ago at the local bar I go to (they do this beer of the month thing every month where you get a pint of beer and get to keep the glass - I got 4 Spaten glasses hehe) and Spaten was the special. I had the lighter flavor of it and thought it was pretty decent.

marlsy 08-07-2003 05:31 PM

I would rather drink cow piss than drink american beer!!! I'm not a big beer drinker but if I have one it's corona with lime all the way!!! I am more of a wine drinker or margaritas!!!!:D

JulieCitySlicker 08-07-2003 05:39 PM

I think beer smells like funk:D

Xterminator27 08-07-2003 05:41 PM

NOTICE THAT MORE THAN 35% OF THE LIST IS FROM CANADA

WE OWN U AMAERICA YOU SUCK AT BEER

Steve 08-07-2003 06:13 PM

LOL Canada is crap!

Dogstar 08-07-2003 06:23 PM

LMAO, you guys! :D

hotforscott 08-07-2003 06:33 PM

I love Strawberry Daquiri's and also Whiskey Sour's. Those are my favorite drinks when I go out, if I don't get beer.

What is your favorite mixed drink?

TeriB19 08-07-2003 06:49 PM

Frozen Mudslides!!

Higher_Desire 08-07-2003 06:50 PM

:crying: You all make me so sad. Alcohol is bad for you. It's a drug. It's just as bad as LSD, Marijuana, Meth, Cocaine, or any of those. It's horrible what alcohol use can do to a person. :( :crying:

H-D