CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

luvscott4ever 02-29-2004 11:15 PM

They better stay the hell away, or they'll have the wrath of MamaFuzz to deal with!!

TeriB19 02-29-2004 11:23 PM

I can see Kerri running over to the calender and tackling anyone who even looks sideways at it. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Put down that pencil, that week is MINE MINE MINE!!!!!"

Dogstar 02-29-2004 11:29 PM

LMFAO, you guys!!!! :roll:

Dogstar 03-01-2004 12:16 AM

Alllll RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, people, the vacation calendar is set and I'M IN...I'M GOIN' TO VEGAS!!! :dancing:

Sheila63 03-01-2004 12:01 PM

I'm so happy you're going to be able to make the trip, Dogstar!!! That's Awesome!!! :D

TeriB19 03-01-2004 12:09 PM

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO So excited!!!! I'll toast to your vacation with you tonight!!!!! :bounce: :thewave:

Dogstar 03-01-2004 01:10 PM

THANKS, you guys!!! I can't wait, either, Teri! My cake is cooling and I'll be leaving in an hour or so!!! Wooooo-hooooooooooooooo, I'm so excited! :dancing:

souldancer 03-01-2004 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO So excited!!!! I'll toast to your vacation with you tonight!!!!! :bounce: :thewave:

..and I will toast to your vacation Kerri with my cat tonight!!
So happy you can join us - and you deserve a R & R vacation! :banana:

luvscott4ever 03-01-2004 11:13 PM

YEEEE F*CKIN' HAAAAWWW!!!! I can hardly contain myself at the moment!! This Vegas trip is sooooo going to ROCK!!!! This is going to be the best vacation EVER!!! Starting out in the rockin' east and heading to the wild, wild west, especially with us crazies out there!!! Ok, now I know April will NEVER get here!!! Kerri, you've made my day!!!! :thewave: :bounce: :cheers:

luvscott4ever 03-01-2004 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldancer
..and I will toast to your vacation Kerri with my cat tonight!!
So happy you can join us - and you deserve a R & R vacation! :banana:

I guess I'll use the 4 or so Brandy slushes I had as a toast too!! lol
And you got the R & R vacation right!! ROCK N ROLL!!! Maynard, look out, here we come!!!! ;) :smokin:

TeriB19 03-02-2004 02:36 AM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, hugs to you guys!!!!!!!! I can't tell how you how I wanted to jump up and down in the newsroom when midnight rolled around!!!! Man, APRIL IS GOING TO KICK SOME SERIOUS ROCK A**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ps.....this is really Dogstar posting on Teri's computer!) :)

The Lithium 03-02-2004 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Lith, that is a huge chunk of change. But here's a suggestion. How about trying to organize a European Creedfeed Fest? While we here in the States may not be able to make it, but perhaps people from over there could try to hook up and meet each other!

Oh my God, I love you Teri!!! That's kick ass... If someone else but me would think that it was cool... Humm... But I'm only 15 so I'd have problems to go to pleaces too far away... Which would be like Norway or Denmark so it pretty much gotta be in Stockholm. :D :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldancer
Nine weeks until the Third USA CreedFeed Fest! !!!

Great idea Teri! We could have International or continental Creed fests all over! Get going on that Lith. I never have been to Sweden, we need to choose the best time of year, right. And, wow..I have always wanted to go to Brazil, New Zealand, ..hey, any fans out there from the Galapagos Islands?
Now, does anyone know when that Loomis truck arrives? Does anyone have some magic fertilizer to get this money tree growing?

"Passion breeds Followers" - let's keep radiating our Creed energy! :D

Sure, you can come where whenever you want. I live in Stockholm, it's the main town and the biggest too, so you'd problably go here. We have pretty nice city and SO much forest!!!

souldancer 03-06-2004 09:54 PM

Lith, Just love your signature and all your enthusiasm and your "Can't Wait" list! I am going to my first Metallica concert March 10 with my 18 year old nephew - it's his first concert! Oh, I remember those teenage days. Well, let' see...I think the Carpenters were my first concert... :o

Amelia 03-12-2004 06:10 PM

:crying: I am gonna sooo miss you Sheila and Jen!
PS Carrie & Keri I need a roomie. Carrie's :smokin: with me, but I could go outside if I stay with you Keri. PM me with your plans. I think Teri's done holding me hand on this one. ;) Thanks Teri.

souldancer 03-21-2004 03:36 AM

Six weeks away to our CreedFeed Fest at Hard Rock in Vegas!! We will be toasting to all our CF Community and to our favorite band! :)