CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

Dogstar 02-28-2004 09:19 PM

Oh, Carrie, I really hope you can make it! I sooooo want to meet you! :dancing:

TeriB19 02-28-2004 09:58 PM

Sheila, I'm so sorry you have to cancel, I'm bummed big time!! But I totally understand financial constraints, believe me. We'll all have a buttery nipple to toast you and Jen and we'll miss you both a bunch. :hugs:

Carrie, I really do hope you can work something out so that you can join us. It would be so great to have you there with us!!

JenRN 02-28-2004 11:27 PM

It sucks becaue I REALLY wanted to go. But with the divorce pending and just refinancing the house etc... it has cost me. Not to mention the new $3,000 furnace I had to have put in. But I am glad it is MINE now, that in itself brings a smile to my face. I am a proud homeowner all on my own. But I will miss you all terribly, and will also go to NJ if you give me enough notice!

Dogstar 02-29-2004 12:00 AM

Jen, I'm sooooo bummed that you can't come :crying:, but I completely understand.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-29-2004 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I can guarantee you'd have a great late birthday celebration, Carrie. Everyone helped me have the best birthday ever last year in FL!!! I hope you're able to make it.

Unfortunately, I have some news of my own. Due to my finances being kind of low right now, I won't be able to make the trip. :crying: :crying: :crying: I will miss all of you.:hugs: I know all of you will have an awesome time. I look forward to the pics and hearing all of the details when you get back.

I'm planning to visit the NJ/Philly area in the spring to visit Kris and Steve and I would love to spend a long weekend there and get together with as many of you as I can.

Sheila that sooo SUCKS! I'm sorry that you won't be able to make it. Jen, you too because I know how much you were looking forward to it!!! We will all have to make a plan for a great get together. We'll have to plan it around the time everybody gets back. :hugs:

Sheila63 02-29-2004 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Sheila, I'm so sorry you have to cancel, I'm bummed big time!! But I totally understand financial constraints, believe me. We'll all have a buttery nipple to toast you and Jen and we'll miss you both a bunch. :hugs:

Carrie, I really do hope you can work something out so that you can join us. It would be so great to have you there with us!!

Thanks Teri, Carrie and Kris. I'm bummed too, it was going to be my first trip out west :( but I know there will be other opportunities. LOL, definitely have a butter nipple to toast Jen and I. :cheers:

Carrie, I really hope you'll be able to make the trip. I was really looking forward to meeting you but I know we will meet. Maybe next year when Scott does his solo tour. :)

Kris, we will have to plan a time to get together. I definitely want to see all of you after the trip. :D :hugs:

JenRN 02-29-2004 02:10 PM

I could go for a buttery nipple NOW!!!!!! I will for sure go to NJ when you all get together, you just need to let me know when.

souldancer 02-29-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I could go for a buttery nipple NOW!!!!!! I will for sure go to NJ when you all get together, you just need to let me know when.

So could I! Yum..buttery nipples bring back fond memories of Orlando.
The fest won't be the same without you Jen. Ahhh, :( you will be missed! So sorry, but I understand. We will toast to you, your glowing new life and will all look forward to a Fall 2004 East Coast happening! :hugs:
Take good care and thanks for that fond memory and that delicious avie!

souldancer 02-29-2004 05:37 PM

Quote:

Unfortunately, I have some news of my own. Due to my finances being kind of low right now, I won't be able to make the trip. :crying: :crying: :crying: I will miss all of you.:hugs:

Oh no! I just read this :( - crappola! We are going to miss you too Sheila. Dang, I wish that I had a magic wand or could find the fertilizer to make this money tree bloom! We will toast to you too! :hugs: But, I think I will pass in getting a tattoo for you.

Sheila63 02-29-2004 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldancer
Oh no! I just read this :( - crappola! We are going to miss you too Sheila. Dang, I wish that I had a magic wand or could find the fertilizer to make this money tree bloom! We will toast to you too! :hugs: But, I think I will pass in getting a tattoo for you.

I wish you could make a money tree bloom too, souldancer. I'm going to miss seeing you again but I hope it's not too long before we see each other.:hugs: About the tattoo, get one only if you really want one for yourself. ;)

Dogstar 02-29-2004 07:04 PM

Quote:

About the tattoo, get one only if you really want one for yourself. ;)

True dat...speaking of which, I hope I'll have a new one by the time Vegas rolls around :D. I just need the $$$...

luvscott4ever 02-29-2004 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
True dat...speaking of which, I hope I'll have a new one by the time Vegas rolls around :D. I just need the $$$...

Are you trying to tell us something??????????????? Please tell me you are!!! I can't stand this waiting anymore!!!! My heart started pumping like crazy when I read this!! Oh and speaking of tats, I think I'm finally done!! I got my new one yesterday. Kerri already knows this, couldn't contain myself, had to tell her, was gonna wait and spring it on everyone in April, but I just couldn't wait!! When it heals up, I'll use that as my avie, if it turns out ok!! I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!! It's my tribute to my other two favorite bands, the APC circle with the Tool flaming eye in the middle...it soooo rocks!!!!!!!! My tattoo guy Marx is a tattoo god!! Kerri, I think you're going to like it for sure!!

Dogstar 02-29-2004 10:45 PM

Luvscott, I can't WAIT to see it!!!!!!!!!! Still an hour and a half to go before the calendar's final. So far, so good...KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!

luvscott4ever 02-29-2004 10:59 PM

I just might have to wait up for that!! I CAN'T WAIT to hear!!! It's going to be the longest hour and a half of my life!!! :nutty:

Dogstar 02-29-2004 11:00 PM

LOL, tell me about it!!! I keep watching to see if anybody approaches the calendar, hehehe....I'm sending them all mental messages to stay away :D.