CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

TeriB19 01-29-2004 11:18 PM

Miss you so much!! So looking forward to Vegas, my friend. :crying: :hugs:

JenRN 01-30-2004 02:02 PM

I was on some Vegas hotel sites and I guess we really need to figure out who is sharing rooms etc... becasue of course if you share rooms the price will be cheaper. Who still is going for longer than 3-4 days? It seems that arriving on a Friday is not such a great idea VERY EXPENSIVE! I found some hotels that for a week at the same place if you arrive Monday or Tuesday you pay the same for if you were only staying 3 nights over the weekend!!!!! :eek: So the search keeps going!

TeriB19 01-30-2004 04:54 PM

I'm there from Thursday til Sunday, so 3 nights for me. I'll gladly share with one, two or even three people if it brings the price down! I have not yet made any hotel reservations, I was waiting for those who were staying longer to choose their hotel. How about we start a definite list of those who are 100% sure they're going and their length of stay. If you are sure you're going, please throw your name down on the list:

I'll go first.
1. Teri B. Arriving Thursday, Departing Sunday
2. JenRN days to be determined

JenRN 01-30-2004 05:04 PM

I am in, just not sure of number of days yet. I don't mind sharing a room either this time :)

devils_here 01-30-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldancer
Devil;s here...
Heck with that Tupperware party, if we just enlarge that avatar of yours and duplicate it for my hotel rooms,,,,I would be one happy camper!!

I wish I could do that for you too. Hell I wish I could do it for me too so he can keep me company while you guys are livin it up in Vegas ;)

souldancer 01-30-2004 07:30 PM

3. Elayne - *At least Friday through Sunday (hopefully Thurs-Sund)

*Elayne is glad to share a room with any hot young-middle aged sexy, sensitive men, preferably with shoulder length dark hair. Love European accents, a small earring on one ear is OK and tattoos on large biceps are appreciated. But, heck I might be getting a little finicky here...Actually, sharing a room with up to three fun CreedFeed friends would be great too!!!

Sheila63 01-30-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

3. Elayne - *At least Friday through Sunday (hopefully Thurs-Sund)
4. Sheila - not sure of the days yet

*Elayne is glad to share a room with any hot young-middle aged sexy, sensitive men, preferably with shoulder length dark hair. Love European accents, a small earring on one ear is OK and tattoos on large biceps are appreciated. But, heck I might be getting a little finicky here...Actually, sharing a room with up to three fun CreedFeed friends would be great too!!!

And I agree with your statement above, Elayne. ;)

JenRN 01-30-2004 10:10 PM

Damn it you must share this man! ;)

njcreedite 01-31-2004 08:15 PM

Would love to be going with all of you to Sin City..but doesn't look
like I will. Metallica is touring the East Coast in April as is A Perfect Circle.
Yes, you ladies are very important to me, but so are going to these shows.
$$$ however limits what I can do. I can't travel to shows and Vegas, so I have to make a choice. Last year at this time, I would have picked Vegas...but with the news of Creed's breakup..it's reminded me of how tenous bands can be. Who knows when and if I'll ever get to see them again, so I really want to see the shows. Hope you guys understand. Metallica has been one of my all time fav. bands for 20+ years....I've only seen them live ONCE. I need to see them a few more times while they're still around.
I hope to get together with all of you at a later date. I wish you all a safe and very eventful trip. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. I look forward to the pictures and stories.
Hugs and much love
Linda

Dogstar 01-31-2004 08:18 PM

I'm still on the fence. Like Linda, two of my favorite bands are touring in the East during April. It depends on the dates...I'm hoping they don't clash because I don't want to miss the Fest :(.

JenRN 01-31-2004 10:39 PM

I am sorry to hear that you may not be going. I know that this trip is what has kept me focused on a fun event to look forward to. I would love to see Metallica as well, have before and they are awesome!!! But I have to say that nothing will keep me from this trip but financial difficulties and I am trying DAMN hard for that to not happen! Anyways Amiee and I are TEARING UP VEGAS!!!!!!!!!! :syncdance

Dogstar 01-31-2004 11:04 PM

LOL, Jen...I really want to come...anyway, I won't know for another month if I even get the days off, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Sheila63 02-01-2004 12:15 PM

Linda, I'm really gonna miss you in Vegas :( but I understand. When I come to NJ the next time, we'll have to get together. :D

Kerri, I really hope you can get the days off and make the trip. I would really miss you too. :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you in the hope that everything works out. :D If not, I hope to see you when I come to the NJ/Philly area sometime in the spring.

souldancer 02-02-2004 01:11 AM

Sheila, Can't wait to see you again my friend!!! Any tattoo plans??

ANd, yeah..we have some time to work on Kerri....and of course, we will miss Linda...

Karen..(aka Luvscott...where are ya?)
Aimmee...your dates...and what about Zumanity? :)

Sheila63 02-02-2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

Sheila, Can't wait to see you again my friend!!! Any tattoo plans??

Hey, Elayne, I can't wait to see you either!!!:hugs: It's funny you asked me about tattoos. After Marcos' post in the Chat forum about tattoos, I've been thinking how much I would love to get another one so maybe, hehehe. :)