CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

TeriB19 01-08-2004 05:13 PM

Sorry to hear that, Kim. Was looking forward to meeting you!

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-08-2004 06:47 PM

Sorry to hear that too Kim!

Steve and I are getting worried about being able to make it too! As far as right now we are still coming but somethings have come up with his job and the fact that he isn't there right now! I'm getting worried we are not gonna have the money come April because of pending bullshit!(that's what is , bullshit) Anyway, everybody keep their fingers crossed that all goes well and that we still can make it!

Sheila63 01-08-2004 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
sounds like a lot of fun! I'm there! ;)

Count me in too!!!:dancing:

Kim, I'm so sorry you won't be able to make the trip. :( I look forward to getting together with you soon for lunch or dinner. :D

Kris, I'll definitely keep my fingers and toes crossed for Steve and his job.

JenRN 01-16-2004 12:14 PM

I watched the travel channels show on "Vegas deals" and there are lots of them. There are places like the Monte Carlo you can stay at for like $40.00 if you get the internet deals. They said if you go on a Sunday you get the best deals, or middle of the week. Also they said that if you do your "homework" you can really get great deals as well. I guess we better start looking and seeing what we are going to do hugh?

Sheila63 01-16-2004 12:26 PM

That sounds like a great idea. I'll check out the sites on Sunday and see what I can find out.

TeriB19 01-16-2004 04:51 PM

I've checked out airfare and found a good deal round trip for $286. I think I"m going to book it, the return flight is a 'redeye' on Sunday night. That will give me Thursday night and all day Fri Sat and Sun. I'll wait on booking any room until you guys decide where we're staying.

JenRN 01-16-2004 05:45 PM

It is VEGAS week on the travel channel. Lots of good shows on with great ideas on tipping, winning, etc.... :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-16-2004 06:01 PM

I've been noticing that! I'll have to check it out!

We are still kind of in the air about Vegas! We are planning on a very long romantic weekend away , hopefully by February! (we really need this!) We just haven't decided if we can do both! (we are planning on going to the Poconos :naughty: ) Soon as Verizon gets off it's butt and gives me the money it owes me then we'll know!

souldancer 01-17-2004 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I've checked out airfare and found a good deal round trip for $286. I think I"m going to book it, the return flight is a 'redeye' on Sunday night. That will give me Thursday night and all day Fri Sat and Sun. I'll wait on booking any room until you guys decide where we're staying.

:dancing: That's SUPER news!!
Jen...thanks for the info on the Vegas shows, wish i had cable. I've been bookmarking web sites with info.
Scottysmyman...your romantic plans sound wonderful. I just read that Niagra Falls was a popular 'couple' place.
Still hoping that maybe Kim, Julie and others can sneak out to join us. You'll be missed.
And, Aimee...Zumanity, sounds like a super idea. Love Cirque! I saw "O" last time. Tickets go months in advance, but there is always the cancellation line..unless you have connections ;)

Ahhhhh...so excited to see CreedFest III out West coming together!!! :hugs:

TeriB19 01-23-2004 02:00 PM

See what I get for waiting??? GRRRR!!!!!! I decided to wait til Wednesday to book my trip, because I've heard rates go down on Wednesdays. So Wednesday comes and goes and I TOTALLY forget to check out the rates. Thursday morning comes and I could kick myself for not booking. The same exact itinerary I was looking into, same exact flights, the price is now $416 round trip. DAMMIT!!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

JenRN 01-23-2004 04:07 PM

OMG!!!! Teri! What is up with that? Who did you book with? I am going through AAA to get my tickets. Gee I thought you would be safe 3 months in advance? :confused:

TeriB19 01-23-2004 05:49 PM

I haven't booked with anyone Jen. I have just been checking the airfare online through Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and the actual airline websites. I should've booked last week. I checked with a travel agent and she quoted me almost the exact same prices for airfare as I saw online.

Aimee 01-24-2004 03:03 PM

I saw an ad that TWA is offeing $100 flights from Orlando to Vegas! And I have some sort of coupon here for a free hotel stay. It looks like all the signs point that I should go out west to hang with my CreedFeed sistahs!

TeriB19 01-24-2004 04:44 PM

Holy *&$% Amy, I'd take advantage of that in a heartbeat!!! Still waiting for the airfare to come down but I look forward to hanging with the sistahs (and bros if any show) as well.

Sheila63 01-24-2004 08:56 PM

WOW, Amy, what a bargain!!! That's Awesome!! Can't wait to hang with my sistahs (& bros) either.:dancing: