Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sd#184 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sd#184

theironhorse
06-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Sunday Dispatch #184

There’s something wrong with the world today, I don’t know what it is. Something’s wrong with our eyes. We’re seeing things in a different way and God knows it ain’t his. It sure ain’t no surprise. We’re livin’ on the edge. ~Aerosmith

"I have come to hate the banners. No, I don't smoke. I just believe in the right of people to be human, to be imperfect and messy and flawed. I don't dislike the banners because they're prissy bullies, though that is reason enough. I dislike them because their work forces us to look at the shift in values in our country in our time. As I watched the NBC report, I actually thought to myself: I want to make sure I understand. If you smoke a cigarette on a beach in modern America you are harming the innocent. If you have a baby scraped from your womb, you are protecting your freedom. If you sell a pack of cigarettes to a 12-year-old boy you can be jailed, fined and sent to Guantanamo Bay with the other killers. If you sell a pack of contraceptives to a 12 year old boy in modern America you are socially responsible citizen."

~Peggy Noonan on a new drive to ban smoking on public beaches in the Wall Street Journal

whitebird
06-06-2004, 06:47 PM
This your first post as far as I can tell. You post two quotes, and I would like to hear your own words and feelings.

What are they?

theironhorse
06-06-2004, 07:47 PM
This your first post as far as I can tell. You post two quotes, and I would like to hear your own words and feelings.

What are they?

Those words do express what feel.

I usually do not express my own words in the Sunday Dispatch,
but I simply post quotes, lyrics, scripture, and thoughts from others.

There's a whole lotta truth out there.

creedsister
06-07-2004, 12:47 AM
I Love This Person, Yes I here Ya, ROCK ON,

Sincirr
06-07-2004, 08:08 AM
Those words do express what feel.

I usually do not express my own words in the Sunday Dispatch,
but I simply post quotes, lyrics, scripture, and thoughts from others.

There's a whole lotta truth out there.
Hey, thanks for posting :)

theironhorse
06-07-2004, 08:36 PM
:smokin:

creedsister
06-08-2004, 12:51 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: Hey i feel like this sometimes, REM, ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT AND I FEEL FINE