Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
My final Post [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : My final Post

Jester
03-27-2004, 11:16 AM
I will miss coming here you guys have made me feel so at home here even though most of you are 2500+ miles away this place will always hold a special place in my heart as will each of you. in the next six+ months I will be pushed to my limits and beyond and find out what kind of person I really am it is both exciting and frightening at the same time if I said that I did't have my doubts about the Army I would be lying but I hope to emerge from the ashes a stronger better person the 2 things I will truly miss are my lovely wife and my beautiful daughter, for they are all I truly have. I promise you all that I will stay safe and that I will return when I have acess to the internet (knowing my luck I will be member of the week when I am gone so I will miss it :)) so Steve put my screen name in moth balls so it don't get eaten by them bugs :) and I shall return

There will be no more replies from me

Steve
03-27-2004, 11:36 AM
I'll take a screenshot of your name as member of the week and put it up on the website if your name gets chosen

Good luck!

JulieCitySlicker
03-27-2004, 12:12 PM
Hey Jester!
Take care, stay safe, and get your butt back here whenever ya can ;) :)

Sheila63
03-27-2004, 06:03 PM
All of the best to you, Jester.:hugs: Stay safe and come back when you can.

hayley
03-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Ahh, this is so sad I feel like crying. Even though I don't know you, to go into the Army and to put your own life in danger is the best thing anyone can ever do. Good luck man, and take care out there, I hope you come back soon.

You will be in my thoughs for the next 6 or so months. Bye. :hugs:

Xterminator27
03-27-2004, 09:24 PM
I will miss coming here you guys have made me feel so at home here even though most of you are 2500+ miles away this place will always hold a special place in my heart as will each of you. in the next six+ months I will be pushed to my limits and beyond and find out what kind of person I really am it is both exciting and frightening at the same time if I said that I did't have my doubts about the Army I would be lying but I hope to emerge from the ashes a stronger better person the 2 things I will truly miss are my lovely wife and my beautiful daughter, for they are all I truly have. I promise you all that I will stay safe and that I will return when I have acess to the internet (knowing my luck I will be member of the week when I am gone so I will miss it :)) so Steve put my screen name in moth balls so it don't get eaten by them bugs :) and I shall return

There will be no more replies from me

Who are you??

hayley
03-27-2004, 10:36 PM
:laugh: I haven't seen him round much

But it's still sad...:(

Higher_Desire
03-28-2004, 01:20 AM
Take care, man. Hope you come back as soon as you can. Take care of yourself and stay true to what's right, and stay right to what's true.

H-D :yikes:

RMadd
03-28-2004, 11:51 PM
good luck! nothing greater sacrifice one can give than serving in their nation's military, and i give you 'props' for doing just that. :clap: hopefully the time will pass quickly, and you'll be back with your family (and us) before you know it! i wish you the best of luck (btw, ITTE is an awesome song! excellent choice for a favorite)

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-29-2004, 08:12 AM
Good Luck , Jester, :hugs: Stay safe and come back and visit as soon as you can. I'm honored and have deep respect that you will be serving our country.

Steve
04-05-2004, 12:46 PM
LOL what luck. The week he leaves, he's the member of the week!

Steve
04-05-2004, 12:49 PM
http://home.wi.rr.com/creedfeed/jester.png - here's your screenshot Jester!

hayley
04-07-2004, 01:37 AM
LOL what luck. The week he leaves, he's the member of the week!

I noticed that, too :laugh: And didn't he say that it would be typical if he was member of the week?

Well congratulations to him, anyway

facelessman
04-07-2004, 01:44 AM
good luck in your endeavor, dude

HoundDog
04-10-2004, 01:04 PM
See Ya Man.. don't let the door slam, hey I'm a poet, and didn't know it! :D :)