Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Anyone watch Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital?

Steve
03-03-2004, 11:01 PM
What a weird show. What did you think of it if you watched the pilot?

TeriB19
03-03-2004, 11:07 PM
I've been a fan of Stephen King's since the mid-70's and I wasn't sure how to feel about this show. It was semi-entertaining (love the talking anteater and German Shephard) but still, I'm on the fence as to whether I liked it or not. Maybe as the show keeps going on. How about you?

RMadd
03-03-2004, 11:09 PM
no

Steve
03-03-2004, 11:20 PM
Yea, I'm a big fan of his too. I'm also undecided on whether or not I like the series. I think I need to see the next episode or two before I can say whether or not it is a good show. It definately has King characteristics in the show though.

TeriB19
03-03-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah, judging from the coming attractions, more will be explained as the show continues. You're right though, it definitely has King's touch. Just the way the anteater speaks to him, it's cocky and it's King.

Steve
03-04-2004, 12:18 AM
I was waiting for the voice of the crow to be the guy who played Flagg in The Stand (the movie). heh

HoundDog
03-04-2004, 12:20 AM
never heard of it :eek:

TeriB19
03-04-2004, 10:59 AM
"You look really tasty, think I'll start with your eyes." Yeah, I can see Randall Flagg saying that out of the crow's mouth. Now THAT was a phenomenal piece of work. I've read and re-read that book about 7 times.

M O O N - That spells Tom Cullen. :D

hotforscott
03-04-2004, 07:08 PM
I had the alarm set on my cell phone for this and everything. I have really been anticipating it. I fell asleep though, I was so exausted. I will definitly be tuning in from here on out though. It seems like the first show didn't tell much according to you guys, so I don't feel too bad about missing the first episode.