Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
CPS Stills [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : CPS Stills

Jez
01-07-2004, 01:52 PM
With permission from a friend who did these stills....

Here are a few from last night...two pages

Celebrity Poker Showdown stills (http://groups.msn.com/Keeperota/celebritypoker.msnw?Page=1)

By the way, there are also two new shots on the bravo website

devils_here
01-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the stills Stace. It was great to finally see him.

creedlvr
01-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Thanks for posting them, Stace!

DangerousDan85
01-07-2004, 04:14 PM
cool stills, i used one for my avie

creedlvr
01-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Very creative! Still working that Photoshop, huh?

creedsister
01-07-2004, 04:33 PM
cool stills, i used one for my avie thats the one i liked

DangerousDan85
01-07-2004, 04:45 PM
Very creative! Still working that Photoshop, huh?

lol just MS Paint

creedsister
01-07-2004, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the stills Stace. It was great to finally see him. it sure was :kiss: :wub:

hayley
01-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Thanks alot, Jez, GREAT pics, he's really looking good :pant: :wub: :makeout:

mushroomy2k
01-08-2004, 09:20 AM
thank you very much stace for the stills,i dont have bravo on
basic cable so these where very nice to see.
have a great rest of the week and weekend.

Jez
01-08-2004, 11:06 AM
thank you very much stace for the stills,i dont have bravo on
basic cable so these where very nice to see.
have a great rest of the week and weekend.

No problem, Diane....I see you found your way back into SOL! Good for you! I'll be pming you in a bit with info on that download I was telling you about. :)

mushroomy2k
01-08-2004, 01:11 PM
thanks stace i was at sol earlier but didnt see anyone there
left a pm for you there.
waits patiently for staces pm thanks angels for letting my phone
stay on a bit more.have a great day :)

Kim V.
01-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Thanks so much for posting those stills. I just want to add that I don't see Stapp through rose-colored glasses, I don't think he walks on water or that he's perfect. My feelings are, though, that he seemed like he was having alot of fun (even though he appeared to be confused :confused: sometimes), he didn't appear cocky, just confident (which is a frequent "air" he has about him), just in this situation it could appear as cockiness/attitude. But as someone else posted, I think all the players had to say something with a winning attitude/confident sound to bring out the competitive side, etc. I still say he looked happy, healthy (yes he looks like he's put on a little weight, but SO WHAT!) He's not on a rigorous tour, he's enjoying much-deserved time off. Best of all, WAWO receives $5,000. :D It was just good to see him in a different element, not playing rock star. I also noticed at the end of the show when all the players came back to congratulate the winner (David Cross), when Kevin Pollack said to give all the players a hand, Scott gave a gesture, like either clapping or tapping his chest and then pointing out to the audience with both hands, like he was trying to thank the audience. I thought that was pretty cool. :cool: He may seem arrogant, cocky, or just confident sometimes, but he also seems to reciprocate appreciation right back to his audiences. **steps down from soap box**........Peace to all...

devils_here
01-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Thanks so much for posting those stills. I just want to add that I don't see Stapp through rose-colored glasses, I don't think he walks on water or that he's perfect. My feelings are, though, that he seemed like he was having alot of fun (even though he appeared to be confused :confused: sometimes), he didn't appear cocky, just confident (which is a frequent "air" he has about him), just in this situation it could appear as cockiness/attitude. But as someone else posted, I think all the players had to say something with a winning attitude/confident sound to bring out the competitive side, etc. I still say he looked happy, healthy (yes he looks like he's put on a little weight, but SO WHAT!) He's not on a rigorous tour, he's enjoying much-deserved time off. Best of all, WAWO receives $5,000. :D It was just good to see him in a different element, not playing rock star. I also noticed at the end of the show when all the players came back to congratulate the winner (David Cross), when Kevin Pollack said to give all the players a hand, Scott gave a gesture, like either clapping or tapping his chest and then pointing out to the audience with both hands, like he was trying to thank the audience. I thought that was pretty cool. :cool: He may seem arrogant, cocky, or just confident sometimes, but he also seems to reciprocate appreciation right back to his audiences. **steps down from soap box**........Peace to all...

Perfectly said Kim :clap: :clap: I couldn't agree with you more.

creedlvr
01-08-2004, 04:02 PM
me too!

DangerousDan85
01-08-2004, 06:58 PM
i made another avie

Sheila63
01-08-2004, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the stills, Stace. :D I don't get the BRAVO channel so it's great to see the pics.

hayley
01-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah it is really good to see him having a laugh and having a good time.

Creed_Defaultgirl
01-11-2004, 01:42 AM
He looks kinda sad except for that first one, which is temporalily our computer background. He looks good there. It's funny with me and my mom, we're always putting different pictures on our background, and one mom put on was of Scott. It looked like he was staring right at you, and my dad goes "why do you have a picture of a dude looking at me?" it was funny, I guess to a guy it's disturbing to have another guy looking at you! (my dad never says 'dude' either)