Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Email [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Email

crest tattoo
10-21-2003, 11:07 PM
I'm not getting emails sent to me when new posts are made to threads I've posted on. I did get one, but no others have come through. Any suggestions?

Steve
10-22-2003, 01:40 AM
Which thread(s) are you subscribed to? I'm getting e-mails for threads I've subscribed to? Anyone else having this problem?

Make sure that the thread(s) is/are listed in your control panel as being subscribed to.

Julbright
10-22-2003, 08:20 AM
I noticed this too. I think in the past we were automatically subscribed when we added a post - now if you don't click on track this topic - you are not subscribed.

Steve
10-22-2003, 11:39 AM
I believe there is an option in your control panel to have the "subscribe" checkbox automatically checked anytime you make a post.

Julbright
10-22-2003, 11:46 AM
Yep - thanks Steve - it is under email settings under options in the My Controls! Awesome - thanks

crest tattoo
10-23-2003, 02:00 PM
I'm checked on all those options, and I still am not getting them. I got the one today for the add a picture of yourself, and a "topic subscription reply notification" to "Attention! Read here!" whatever that is?? But that's it since it's changed. Do I need to check something on each thread?

DSDTonya
10-24-2003, 08:27 AM
I believe there is an option in your control panel to have the "subscribe" checkbox automatically checked anytime you make a post.

I signed up for the option as well but it seems tempermental or something. Sometimes I get an email-sometimes I dont? hmmmm

Julbright
10-24-2003, 09:13 AM
ever since I changed my settings I have been getting the emails no problem. I even get a transcript of the first new post to the thread - so I don't even have to click the link to read what was posted ! I am not sure what to tell you guys ??????

crest tattoo
10-24-2003, 11:41 AM
Still not getting them:(

Julbright
10-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Joy - do you have all three boxes checked under board preferences under option on the my controls? And did you check to make sure your email address is in there and it is correct? Did you hit the amend my changes or whatever it says button? If you did all that, then I give up. You'll have to talk to Steve after that point.

crest tattoo
10-24-2003, 04:53 PM
Julie, I think I figured it out. I have to check each thread at the bottom to make sure I'm subscribed. Do you have to do that too?

Steve
10-25-2003, 05:38 PM
Go here:

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.p...=UserCP&CODE=02 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=02)

Make sure that the last box is checked. "Enable board e-mails" or whatever it says. If that isn't checked, that is why you aren't receiving e-mails.