Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
If You Had To Choose... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : If You Had To Choose...

Aimee
10-01-2003, 03:53 PM
If you died and went to Heaven and God told you that you could pick one memory to spend eternity in...
What would you choose?
Mine would be sitting on a blanket on the beach looking out at the ocean.

Sheila63
10-01-2003, 04:11 PM
Good question, Aimee. I would have to say this past NYE when I was in Philly with my best friend seeing Creed for the first time. It truly was an awesome night and I felt so many great emotions that night. I would love to spend eternity feeling all of that.

marlsy
10-01-2003, 04:23 PM
wow, good question! I will have to think about it!!

hotforscott
10-01-2003, 06:35 PM
I will have to think about it as well.
Marlsy, read my signature! :)

JulieCitySlicker
10-01-2003, 06:53 PM
I would have to think about that one as well:angel:

Mulletman
10-01-2003, 09:55 PM
if hes got the high speed i got the perfect PC

JenRN
10-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Boy hard to pinpoint one...... I guess to look around at the Pacific ocean when I was in Alaska. It was on board the ship late at night and I went for a walk alone, I was at the VERY back of the ship and it was dusk due to the summer sun in Alaska, I saw whales and dolphins and I was alone stretched out on a teakwood chair with the cool breeze on me and the smell of the ocean. I literally felt in heaven:)

TeriB19
10-01-2003, 10:11 PM
When Don and I were in Hawaii right before Jennifer was born, we went out on a sunset dinner cruise out of Lahaina on Maui. The weather was perfect, the sunset gave the sky the most amazing blue-pink-purple hue, the music was great, the food was wonderful and we just had a fantastic romantic evening. While out on the ocean, we saw dozens of dolphins swimming alongside the boat. That would be it for me.

marlsy
10-01-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
I will have to think about it as well.  
Marlsy, read my signature! :)

Couldn't you just take a bite outta him!!!! Gawd I love him!!:pant: :naughty:

JulieCitySlicker
10-01-2003, 10:39 PM
I really can't think of a memory in my life that I would ever want to stay in forever:eek: :( :embarass:

facelessman
10-02-2003, 12:24 AM
mine would be being with family and friends

hayley
10-02-2003, 04:18 AM
Well mine has something to do with love, someone in paticular, but it's a little to private, sorry, lol.

But here's one that I can say....one that I could capture forever would be the feeling when I close my eyes and listen to Creed....that feeling, well I'm sure you all know what it feels like, it's absolutley amazing, very emotional, I love it, that is one I would like forever. :)

Sheila63
10-02-2003, 10:53 AM
I know I've already given one answer to Aimee's question but if I had a second choice it would be when I was up early one December morning two years ago and the sunrise that morning was absolutely beautiful. I love sunrises to begin with but that morning it was even more spectacular than usual and I just sat there and enjoyed the beauty of it all and then some birds flew by and I wished like them, I could fly and be closer to all that beauty. It was really a very moving, spiritual experience and the feelings I had for that 15-20 minutes of time were amazing!!

Aimee
10-02-2003, 02:17 PM
It is a hard question to answer. My answer means that I would spend eternity alone. I guess you have to be careful what you wish for!

TeriB19
10-02-2003, 03:19 PM
That is a good point, Aimee. That would mean I'd get to spend eternity pregnant, which is NOT what I would really want! My second choice would be to spend eternity in the memory of what happened right after Amanda was born. I had a scheduled C-section and when I was in recovery they brought her in to my room and put her in bed with me. She and I spent about an hour together very quietly, both of us dozing in and out of sleep. When we were both awake, we both just looked at each other very quietly getting to know each other. It was one of my favorite memories of right after she was born.

Jez
10-02-2003, 03:41 PM
I had a scheduled C-section and when I was in recovery they brought her in to my room and put her in bed with me. She and I spent about an hour together very quietly, both of us dozing in and out of sleep. When we were both awake, we both just looked at each other very quietly getting to know each other. It was one of my favorite memories of right after she was born.

I love those memories of getting to know my babies immediately after they were born too :luv:

Sheila63
10-02-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
That is a good point, Aimee. That would mean I'd get to spend eternity pregnant, which is NOT what I would really want! My second choice would be to spend eternity in the memory of what happened right after Amanda was born. I had a scheduled C-section and when I was in recovery they brought her in to my room and put her in bed with me. She and I spent about an hour together very quietly, both of us dozing in and out of sleep. When we were both awake, we both just looked at each other very quietly getting to know each other. It was one of my favorite memories of right after she was born.

Awww, Teri, that is such a beautiful, touching memory. I'm so happy you had that time with her.

DangerousDan85
10-02-2003, 06:34 PM
i wouldn't want to be stuck in the same memory over and over

marlsy
10-02-2003, 07:56 PM
I think I would pick a time when My girls, my husband and I are all sitting around together talking and joking around enjoying eachother...... I love the times we can do that without one of the girls fighting or someone on the computer or playing video games or watching TV or doing Homework or at a friends and so on...... It's good to just sit with eachother and do nothing but talk and laugh!!:D

devils_here
10-02-2003, 08:25 PM
The memory I would love to live in would be the moments leading up to and just shortly after my husband and I saying our wedding vows. It was just beautiful:wub: :luv:. Everything was just perfect.

JenRN
10-02-2003, 08:35 PM
I am sure when I have a child my moment will quickly turn to them, and the first time I look in thier eyes:) I have thought about that for many years.

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-03-2003, 08:57 AM
Mine would be very close to Teri's. It was Christmas Eve when I had Sara. It also was a schedule c-section( yeah I know why on Xmas eve! It was all I could get) It was very easy this time around.About an hour after she was born Amanda came up to see her baby sister for the first time. We were all together. Amanda and Sara on the bed with me and Steve right next to me!! It was a very special moment because I had all my family with me at a very happy time!! Mom and Dad were there too!! :) We had been waiting for Sara for a long time !!

TeriB19
10-03-2003, 01:23 PM
Kris, wasn't the second one much better than the first?? Jennifer was an emergency c-section and I had a lot of trouble after she was born adjusting to things (I"m talking right after the surgery, getting her to nurse, getting out of bed, etc). But with Amanda it was a breeze, I was out of bed a few hours after the surgery. It just seemed so much easier, I guess I knew more about what to expect.

devils_here
10-03-2003, 03:07 PM
I second that. Although my 2 were not C-sections. I thought the second went much smoother. I was also 11 years older and a whole lot wiser:P

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>Kris, wasn't the second one much better than the first?? Jennifer was an emergency c-section and I had a lot of trouble after she was born adjusting to things (I"m talking right after the surgery, getting her to nurse, getting out of bed, etc). But with Amanda it was a breeze, I was out of bed a few hours after the surgery. It just seemed so much easier, I guess I knew more about what to expect. </b>

Yes, Teri everything was much smoother! I was out of bed later that night and I tried to stay out of bed the rest of the time I was there! Everything went faster for me. Healing process and adjusting. When I had Amanda it was horrible. I got sick and I had a infection in my incision . It took me almost three months to heal from that!!! Sara was exactly as you said about your Amanda a breeze!!!