Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hello From Creedfeed Fest 2003!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Creedfeed Fest 2003!!!

Aimee
05-31-2003, 07:25 PM
Here we are munching on an AWESOME spread provided by all. Drinking beer (and winE and stuff) laughing way too much and listening to a bootleg from the San Antonio show of Human Clay.

WISH YOU WERE HERE!

TeriB19
05-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Hey all and greetings from sunny Orlando FLA!!!! Currently eating some delicious food at Aimee's place and drinking some delicious wine. (by the way, Aimee, you ROCK woman!!!!!) We are having the most incredible time. There hasn't been a dull moment during this whole trip and we have laughed so much our sides are hurting. Went to the Hard Rock last night, sang Happy Birthday to Sheila with a tasty birthday cake (again, thanks to Aimee). After the Hard Rock we went dancing and listened to a phenomenal band and just had a blast!! Wish you were all here, and we are already planning for Creedfeed Fest 2004. Rest assured, there will DEFINITELY be another!!!!!! We're having too much fun not to do this again!!!

Dogstar
05-31-2003, 07:40 PM
Hey, everybody! Teri is right, there hasn't been a dull moment on this trip! We are having a BLAST. Today we saw the Creed display at the Hard Rock Vault!!!

Mr. TN, lucky for you that Scott P's drum kit was too high for access so you would not have had to grace the jails of Orlando with your presence :D! Sheila and I (and we're still trying to persuade Souldancer to join us) will be getting our Creed tats tomorrow! We were going to go today, but we were having too much fun at the Vault! Well worth the price of admission.
Right now, I'm sipping a Corona with lime, listening to our boys, and chowing down on some awesome eats!

You all have to make this trip next year! ROCK ON!!!!

JenRN
05-31-2003, 07:48 PM
Hey guys! As you hear we are having a blast, we have been laughing, eating, drinking dancing all over town. We went to the "City walk" last night and went to Jimmy Buffet's "Margartaville" and danced the night away, we did not realize we had our own "dancing queen" on our hands AIMEE!!!!!! She has been so nice to show us around and invite us into her home, she is an awesome host!;) I of course have missed behaved myself, when we were at the Hard Rocl Vault we got "chummy" with our tour guide and he let us "feel the merchandise" so I graciously got a pick next to Jim Morrison's leather pants and kissed them a little:D :D We are having so much damn fun, we wish you were here!

JulieCitySlicker
05-31-2003, 07:50 PM
Wow Guys! It sounds like your having a great time down there:dancing: I really wish I was there having fun wit you all:( Gladto hear your having some awesome food to;) I hope your having great weather there:P

Sheila63
05-31-2003, 08:00 PM
Hey everybody!!! We're having a blast here in sunny FL!! Everybody's making my birthday the best ever!!! I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday then with my CreedFeed friends.:D Wish you we're all here with us. And Julie, the weather has been sunny and warm since I arrived on Thursday morning.:)

Bye for now. I'll talk to everybody soon.

JulieCitySlicker
05-31-2003, 08:08 PM
Thats great Sheila:dancing: I'm glad your having some wonderful weather down there:cool:

DangerousDan85
05-31-2003, 08:12 PM
Everyone should have pitched in money to get My Sacrifice to play a gig for you guys. NOW THAT WOULD'VE BEEN AWESOME!!!

hayley
05-31-2003, 08:13 PM
:crying:

hayley
05-31-2003, 08:14 PM
Wow that would have been awesome

souldancer
05-31-2003, 08:24 PM
Hi CF! Following the others sentiments...thinking of you, having a great time in Florida and feeling that Creed passion with lots of laughter and fun. Watching Woodstock video now while sipping some California wine with great friends and feeling grateful to Steve and all you CreedFeeders. Let's keep standing strong by our band We have been wearing our Creed shirts proudly! Got some great pics to post, especially of the dancing at Margaritaville, to post!!!! (ha, ha)
Thanks goes out to Teri for getting the first CreedFest off the ground and for our wonderful Orlando hostess Aimee - what a fantastic time we are having...Laughter is roaring in the living room, gotta go for now. Thinking of you and rocking on with the Creed.......

hayley
05-31-2003, 08:32 PM
That's so awesome

Tremontichik006
05-31-2003, 09:14 PM
wow it sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time! be safe too!

Kim V.
05-31-2003, 10:03 PM
Glad you guys are having such a great time and great weather!! Happy B'day to Sheila; what a way to spend it, girl!! I've got to start saving $$$ now for next year; sounds like something I don't want to miss!! Watching the Woodstock video? Someone actually has that on video?? Where can I get one? Sign me up!! Keep us posted, OK? Be safe, and if you see "the boys" hug them for me, OK?? LOL Talk to ya soon! :dancing: PEACE...

JulieCitySlicker
05-31-2003, 10:05 PM
I'm gonna definitely start saving up for next year to:dancing: :bounce: :dancing: I've been playing Creed all day to for you guys:D

JenRN
05-31-2003, 10:20 PM
We are STILL........ drinking and EATING!!!! Also still watching Creed live videos, it is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! We are so lucky to see the entire Woodstock performance and Olympic performance! I myself am staying "sober" due to being the designated driver in a huge ass SUV!!!!!!:D :D So I am "behaving" myself;) We will look forward to posting some pics, we all have taken some incredible ones!!!! :dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
05-31-2003, 10:22 PM
Woo Hoo! Jen, I'm looking forward to seeing the pics:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

njcreedite
05-31-2003, 10:56 PM
Hi Everyone:
WOW!!! :D These videos are SO AWESOME!!! If you listen closely you can probably here us screaming from here. I am so
THANKFUL to Teri and Dogstar for "twisting my arm" and making me come to Creedfest. This has been an incredible weekend. I have met the most wonderful women. I can't tell you all how great they ALL are. It's been so-so much fun. Last night we danced till they closed the bar. Today, we oowed and aahhed over the displays at the Hard Rock Vault. Now.....we are all going just crazy over these videos. OMG!!!!!:eek: They are unbelievable!!!!! WHOA!!! Get the picture???? You wish!!!!! Am I glad I am here.:dancing:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
What a great group of people and what a great time.
Thanks again to Teri for coordinating all of this and a special thanks to Aimee for being oh so COOL!!!!
You guys ROCK!!!!!:dancing:
Linda

Aimee
05-31-2003, 11:01 PM
Tequila!!! We just took a shot with salt and lemon. Facelss man is on the TV! Still hanging and talkin. Having an effing blast!!!

Bridge of Clay
06-01-2003, 12:37 AM
Girls nightS out! :)

Cool! IŽm happy you really made it! Have a blast!
and be prepared for tomorrow, when youŽll meet Creed! :jam:

Steve
06-01-2003, 01:16 AM
I hope you played Faceless Man for me :)

marlsy
06-01-2003, 11:13 AM
wow sounds like you guys are having a blast, I'm so glad for you!! Can't wait to see your pics!!!! I wish I was there!!!!!!!!!

The Lithium
06-01-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Steve
I hope you played Faceless Man for me :)

Hope you played every Creed son for us all! :)

Aimee
06-01-2003, 01:12 PM
Oh, man...
You guys have NO idea how much you missed and how much we missed you. Trying to talk Souldancer into letting us have next year in Cali. Or in Vegas Baybee! THANK YOU girls for coming and for cooking and especially Elayne for cleaning up (not sure how you could see clearly enough, but hay I'm not complaining!) TeriB! you are soo awesome for setting this up and keeping us all on track (hee hee). Sheila, thanks for sharing the letter with us. I know it was a big deal for you to do that. JenRN/April...body double, that's all I gots to say to you :D Linda, you crazy cat. I'm glad that they talked you into coming - I will most def meet up with you (and your son) in Philly! Karen - Smoking buddies rock! Keri - my puppy loves you. He wants to know if you'll marry him now that you've been "intimate". Oh, I just realized how that sounds... No funny stuff, just another private joke!!! You all would be insane not to join us next year!!! Thanks again ladies for just making my year. Fly Safe.

The Lithium
06-01-2003, 02:54 PM
[quote] Originally posted by Aimee
[/b]Oh, man...
You guys have NO idea how much you missed and how much we missed you. Trying to talk Souldancer into letting us have next year in Cali. Or in Vegas Baybee! THANK YOU girls for coming and for cooking and especially Elayne for cleaning up (not sure how you could see clearly enough, but hay I'm not complaining!) TeriB! you are soo awesome for setting this up and keeping us all on track (hee hee). Sheila, thanks for sharing the letter with us. I know it was a big deal for you to do that. JenRN/April...body double, that's all I gots to say to you :D Linda, you crazy cat. I'm glad that they talked you into coming - I will most def meet up with you (and your son) in Philly! Karen - Smoking buddies rock! Keri - my puppy loves you. He wants to know if you'll marry him now that you've been "intimate". Oh, I just realized how that sounds... No funny stuff, just another private joke!!! You all would be insane not to join us next year!!! Thanks again ladies for just making my year. Fly Safe.[/b]

Why can't you come over and have it here in Sweden?:D I know some good Creed fans from here...(Well, I'm the only one on BB but not the only fan from Sweden!)....Please, please, please!

The Lithium
06-01-2003, 02:56 PM
Wopps...

Originally posted by Aimee
<b>Oh, man...
You guys have NO idea how much you missed and how much we missed you. Trying to talk Souldancer into letting us have next year in Cali. Or in Vegas Baybee! THANK YOU girls for coming and for cooking and especially Elayne for cleaning up (not sure how you could see clearly enough, but hay I'm not complaining!) TeriB! you are soo awesome for setting this up and keeping us all on track (hee hee). Sheila, thanks for sharing the letter with us. I know it was a big deal for you to do that. JenRN/April...body double, that's all I gots to say to you :D Linda, you crazy cat. I'm glad that they talked you into coming - I will most def meet up with you (and your son) in Philly! Karen - Smoking buddies rock! Keri - my puppy loves you. He wants to know if you'll marry him now that you've been "intimate". Oh, I just realized how that sounds... No funny stuff, just another private joke!!! You all would be insane not to join us next year!!! Thanks again ladies for just making my year. Fly Safe.</b>

Why can't you come over and have it here in Sweden? I know some good Creed fans from here...(Well, I'm the only one on BB but not the only fan from Sweden!)....Please, please, please!

JulieCitySlicker
06-01-2003, 02:56 PM
I think I'll pass...thanks;)

The Lithium
06-01-2003, 03:01 PM
God damn it! It'll be fun, come on!

marlsy
06-01-2003, 04:35 PM
Yes I live in Cali too so lets forsure have it out here next year!!!!! Vegas would be kick ass fun!!!!! Time to start planning!!!!

cjme
06-01-2003, 04:55 PM
This is it! I'm signing up for next year already lol. Happy to hear you guys had so much fun.

njcreedite
06-01-2003, 08:38 PM
:D Hi Everyone...Teri and I landed safely in Philly this afternoon. It was raining and cool out....just like we left it.:(
To all thinking about coming to Creedfest 2004:
Be prepared to laugh a lot
to smile a lot
to drink a lot :eek: (well some did;) )
to hug a lot
to dance a lot :dancing:

and to sleep a little...very little.

Thanks again to JenRN, Aimee, Sheila, Dogstar, Souldancer,
Karen and Teri....You ladies are the BEST!!!!!

Linda
:angel:

JenRN
06-02-2003, 08:33 AM
Well I am sipping a HUGE cup of coffee out of my Hard Rock cup and reminising of our weekend! All the way on the plane back to Virginia I was having flashbacks of the "great weekend" I just can't wait for another! I guess my new name is officially "Sargeant April" I played a wicked prank on the girls Saturday at Aimee's house, It was about 11pm and we had music blasting and most we pretty "lit" by that time, and I went outside to use my cell phone (god knows it was too loud to hear inside;) ) and after I used my phone, I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell and pounded on the door real hard and heavy like a cop does, I stood outside the door laughing my ass off as the all scurried inside to turn off the music and "find Aimee":lol: :lol: Ask Dogstar.......... I thought we may of had some poopy pants to clean up!;) They we of course relieved to see it was only "April" and not a cop! What a nut!

JenRN
06-02-2003, 09:11 AM
How could I forget to thank the group for such a great weekend!!!!!

AIMEE: What can I say, you are great. Thank you so much for such a great weekend, and showing us a spectacular time. It was so nice of you to open your house to such a wild bunch of ladies;) You are such a sweetie and funny as hell! Hey by the way, can you teach me to dance?!;) Looking forward to seeing you again! You are welcome here ANYTIME!!:D

TERI: Well....... I will always be thankful to you for many things! You are the reason we got together for the fest! You proved over and over again how much damn fun you are and how you are "the leader" of the group! You are a spectacular woman and I can't wait to spend more time with you!:D

DOGSTAR: All right, you are the coolest fun loving chick around! You cracked me up so many times, you kept us all laughing! I hope I did not scare you too much at Aimee's, I guess Blister will be visiting you soon;) I can't wait to spend more time with you again, you are a BLAST!!!!

SHEILA: You are such a sweetie!!!! The first night you and I were there I enjoyed with you, you are such a loving sweet person! It was so nice to hear your letter to Creed, it meant so much for all of us to hear it, it keeps reminding us how spectacular this band really is! I hope I did not scare you too much with my driving!:eek: I can't wait to see pics of your new tattoo!

LUVSCOTT4EVER: You have to be the coolest metal head rockin chick I know, you put me to shame girl!;) It was so nice to finally meet you! You kept us laughing, even though you would not get your ass up and dance with us!:mad: I hope you enjoy your time at your concerts and remember me when you see DISTURBED:crying: Looking forwrd to seeing you next year

NJCREEDITE: You were the shock of them all! You are a "rockin chick" in disguse!!!! You proved over and over again that you can dance the night away with the best of them! It was a pleasure to meet you and I can't wait to spend more time with you again! You are a HOOT!!!!!

**** Last but certainly not least, CREED!!!!!! I will always be grateful to have this band in my life, it has brought me so much I can't put it to words. Thier music has brought me happiness in times of darkness, laughter, GREAT FRIENDS!!!!!!, and the best damn music around. I never realized how much music really meaned to me until Creed came around! I will always be grateful!!!!:angel:

JenRN
06-02-2003, 09:15 AM
SOULDANCER!!!!! I did not forget you, I had half my post cut off!:mad:

You are a great lady! So kind and thoughtful just like I knew you were! You are so much damn fun I enjoyed being around you immensly! You are a true California chick at heart;) I hope your new tattoo is everything you hoped for! I look forward to seeing you again!!! Thanks for everything!:D You can dance with the best of them, YOU ROCK!!!!!:dancing:

Sheila63
06-02-2003, 11:00 AM
Hey everybody!! Well I got back to CT around 8:45 last night and it was freezing here compared to FL.:mad: I finally fell asleep around midnight and have been awake since 5:30 am!:eek: I couldn't fall back to sleep because I've been reliving this awesome weekend in my head!!!:dancing:

I want to thank all of you SO MUCH for making my birthday THE BEST EVER!!!! My tattoo came out GREAT!!! As soon as I can, I'll share a pic or two. For awhile I thought I was going to leave Orlando tattoo-less because the first place we went to yesterday turned out to be a bust. The person that does the tattoos wasn't even there yet when Dogstar, luvscott, souldancer and I got there so we decided to go to one we saw on Saturday on the way to the vault. I'm so glad we went to the other place because when I showed the guy behind the counter a picture of the crest and that Creed was my favorite band he was like, "I know them, they're really cool guys"!!! He said he sees them (especially Mark) all the time at the Starbucks just down the street!!! He also mentioned how beautiful Flip's house is and that Scott is currently in Hawaii. He also told us that he was in the One Last Breath video!!! Needless to say, it was really COOL to hear all this great info and know we were so close to where they live!!!!

I wanted to say a special thank you to Teri for organizing this great trip. It was so FANTASTIC, I can't wait for next year!!:D

To Aimee, thank you for opening up your house to us and showing us around Orlando.:) You are THE DANCING QUEEN!!!:dancing:

Jen, I really enjoyed our time together. You're a great lady and anytime you want to get together for some more seafood, I'm there!!:D You're a great driver, I loved tooling around with you in that SUV looking for gated communities Thursday night.;)

I also wanted to thank Steve because without this great bb, I wouldn't have met all you awesome ladies.

And last but not least a thank you to CREED. Their music has literally changed my life and I will always be so grateful. And thanks to them, I've made some WONDERFUL FRIENDS!! Can't wait until the next tour to go to a concert and be on the rail with you guys!!!:dancing: :dancing: All of you ladies ROCK!!!!

Steve
06-02-2003, 11:25 AM
If anyone wants to write up official reviews and remarks of the show, please do so and send them to steve@creedfeed.com - I'm preparing to set up a page on the CreedFeed site to give info about it. (if you just want the comments listed above, let me know too and I'll grab those). Any pics you have can be added to the Photo Gallery - just go to the CreedFeed Fest > CF Fest 2003 album and upload away. I'll probably throw a few on the page as well when I'm done.

s.floridagirl
06-02-2003, 02:25 PM
SO glad you all had such a great time! How neat to finally meet everyone. Let us know for next year!!

The Lithium
06-02-2003, 03:53 PM
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN

Come to Sweden and me, please!!!

JenRN
06-02-2003, 04:27 PM
Hmmm.... Extreme Lithium, I DON"T think I would be in any hurry to come to Sweeden to your place, a person who hates America!:rolleyes: Sorry dude, Sunny Florida was too spectacular!

Aimee
06-02-2003, 06:26 PM
I am so happy to hear that you did get your tatoos. You wanted it so badly and I worried that you may not get what you were looking for. And about that artist woo-hoo! How perfect was that? Uh, Jen & Shiela how come the gated communities sotry was not shared with me huh? Ah well, what can you say when I wont shut my mouth to let you get a word in edgewise anyway?? Hee Hee Can't wait to see the pics of your new tats and of the crazy antics we displayed. Please remember not to post my "funky" face. Oh, and if anyone has any photos of me and THOSE GIRLS can you keep those to yourself? I don't want to be blackmailed with them when I'm famouse! :D

JenRN
06-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Aimee you are too funny!:D ;)

JulieCitySlicker
06-02-2003, 06:34 PM
Hi there Jen:dancing:

Mr.CreedFreakTN
06-02-2003, 10:41 PM
Ladies I'm glad you a wonderful time, my only regret was that me and Mrs.Tn couldn't make it . However we are packing for Orlando now , can't wait for the vacation. It seems ever since I went back to work a few months ago that I 've been working non stop and not on here as much. I just wanted you all to know that I've missed chatting with you and am trying to be on more. Well got some more packing to do. stay safe, and I'm glad it was a success. Happy belated B-Day Shelia. Oh yeah Jen you naughty girl you , I'm 6'2 you don't think I could get climb up on the drum kit? Is that a challenge?

JenRN
06-02-2003, 10:44 PM
I dare ya tough boy!;)

Steve
06-02-2003, 10:45 PM
Hey, you guys wearing your "illegal" CreedFeed Tee's!!

http://www.creedfeed.com/photos/cf_fest_20...003/Teri_Elayne (http://www.creedfeed.com/photos/cf_fest_2003/Teri_Elayne)

:D :D :D

JulieCitySlicker
06-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Hmmm.... Extreme Lithium, I DON"T think I would be in any hurry to come to Sweeden to your place, a person who hates America!:rolleyes: Sorry dude, Sunny Florida was too spectacular! </b> No kiddin Jen;) Why would we go to a place where the people don't even like our country:confused: Plus girls there don't shave:D

Mr.CreedFreakTN
06-02-2003, 10:53 PM
It's on Jen..........How do I call for bail money?

JenRN
06-02-2003, 10:55 PM
1-800- Chicken SHIT!!!!;) :lol: :lol:

JulieCitySlicker
06-02-2003, 10:56 PM
LMAO JEN:lol: :roll:

Mr.CreedFreakTN
06-02-2003, 11:08 PM
That was good, but its on if I can reach it I'm doing it.

Sheila63
06-02-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
Ladies I'm glad you a wonderful time, my only regret was that me and Mrs.Tn couldn't make it . However we are packing for Orlando now , can't wait for the vacation. It seems ever since I went back to work a few months ago that I 've been working non stop and not on here as much. I just wanted you all to know that I've missed chatting with you and am trying to be on more. &nbsp;Well got some more packing to do. stay safe, and I'm glad it was a success. Happy belated B-Day Shelia. Oh yeah Jen you naughty girl you , I'm 6'2 you don't think I could get climb up on the drum kit? Is that a challenge?

Thanks for the belated Birthday greeting, Mr. TN!! I appreciate it.
:D

Dogstar
06-02-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
<b> &nbsp;Keri - my puppy loves you. &nbsp;He wants to know if you'll marry him now that you've been "intimate". &nbsp;Oh, I just realized how that sounds... No funny stuff, just another private joke!!! &nbsp;</b>

LMMFAO!!!!! You are too funny. I can't thank you enough for opening up your home to a bunch of crazy Creed ladies! You are DA BOMB! One of the best parties EVER! Thanks again!

TeriB19
06-02-2003, 11:38 PM
Gotta love Blister and his late night snack!!!:D:D:D

Dogstar
06-02-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Gotta love Blister and his late night snack!!!:D:D:D
ROTFLMMFAO!!!! OMG, I think I'm going to lose it!!!

souldancer
06-03-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by marlsy
Yes I live in Cali too so lets forsure have it out here next year!!!!! &nbsp;Vegas would be kick ass fun!!!!! &nbsp;Time to start planning!!!! - Yes, let's have binannual spring and fall Creedfests! And we all decided we needed more time.
For Fall 2003....How about Vegas - between Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving. Thursday Nov. 13-Sat. Nov. 16?
For Spring 2004...Hopefully we can plan it around a concert!:band:

JulieCitySlicker
06-03-2003, 12:31 AM
That would be cool souldancer:dancing:

DSDTonya
06-03-2003, 12:43 AM
wow!!!! you guys sure sound like ya had a blast! Felt like I was there with yas!!!!!!!!! I wish I was!!!! Maybe next time.

JulieCitySlicker
06-03-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by DSDTonya
wow!!!! you guys sure sound like ya had a blast! Felt like I was there with yas!!!!!!!!! I wish I was!!!! Maybe next time. Hi Tonya:P I know I want to go next time to:dancing: I better get my job soon:eek: ;)

VillageWolf
06-03-2003, 01:45 AM
Thats so awesome guys. I cant wait to meet up too. I could use a bit o' fun.

I would vote for Vegas next time around... but thats only cause Im in CA. hehe.
Glad everyone had such a good time.

JenRN
06-03-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
- Yes, let's have binannual spring and fall Creedfests! &nbsp;And we all decided we needed more time. &nbsp; &nbsp;
For Fall 2003....How about Vegas - between Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving. &nbsp;Thursday Nov. 13-Sat. Nov. 16? &nbsp;
Are you serious!!!!!!! This fall again, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!:dancing: Boy let me know soon, I will have to put in for vacation soon for fall, actually I need to now:eek: Wow I have never been to VEGAS, boy what we could do in that city!;) The only thing about November is Bec is coming to the USA and to Teri's, maybe we sould make it in October? VEGAS sounds good to me!

marlsy
06-03-2003, 09:43 AM
fall huh?? wow that soon!!!!!!!!!!! That would make an awsome Birthday present!!! Can my hubby come too??? or is it girls only????

Skipper
06-03-2003, 02:13 PM
:cool:

VillageWolf
06-03-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
- Yes, let's have binannual spring and fall Creedfests! &nbsp;And we all decided we needed more time. &nbsp; &nbsp;
For Fall 2003....How about Vegas - between Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving. &nbsp;Thursday Nov. 13-Sat. Nov. 16? &nbsp;
Great idea souldancer! I will have just turned 21! :bounce:
That would be pretty cool to have two meets planned. Then it would be just as easy for west coasters to meet all you wonderful people. FL is a bit far from home for me. I would have gone to the meet up this year but I had already gone to FL in April. Vegas is just a matter of hours drive.

Later

Sheila63
06-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
fall huh?? wow that soon!!!!!!!!!!! &nbsp;That would make an awsome Birthday present!!! &nbsp;Can my hubby come too??? &nbsp;or is it girls only????

I can guarantee you'll have a FANTASTIC time if Vegas happens during your birthday, marlsy. I know because everyone in FL made my birthday on Saturday, the BEST EVER!!!!;) :dancing: :dancing:

JenRN
06-03-2003, 09:14 PM
All right guys! I have oficially started a Creed scrapbook today, has a black leather cover and all. I have done 2 pages so far, of the band and my concert ticket stubs! I have bought suede and leather to frame pictures with and even feathers this should be great!!!!! I have bought a lot of Florida stuff to do the Creedfest pages, I can't wait to show you guys!:dancing:

marlsy
06-04-2003, 11:27 AM
that's kewl Jen!!!

JenRN
06-04-2003, 12:01 PM
Yeah I am pretty damn excited about it, it looks cool already!!!

Sheila63
06-04-2003, 09:48 PM
What a great idea, Jen!! I can't wait to see it!!!:dancing:

luvscott4ever
06-04-2003, 11:07 PM
Hey, where the hell was I??!! I don't remember the doorbell ringing...I was wondering why the hell you ladies were calling Jen, Sargent Jen...Now I know!! I must have been in a drunkin' daze somewhere!! And to all that are planning on meeting up with us all in the future...YOU WON'T REGRET IT!! A great time was had by ALL!! :dancing:

luvscott4ever
06-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Oh, and by the way...Dogstar, I'm jealous...I thought that Blister was in love with ME!! I'm the one who ended up with love scratches from him...lol..

TeriB19
06-04-2003, 11:57 PM
Karen, you were out back. Kerri immediately went to turn down the volume on the stereo (you probably didn't hear the doorbell because the music was so loud!!):D

luvscott4ever
06-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Damn, I sure wish I would have seen that...that would have been hilarious!! lol

TeriB19
06-05-2003, 12:12 AM
To see the looks on our faces when we thought the cops were banging on the door you would've thought we were all back in high school doing something wrong. It was hysterical. Sgt. April really scored with that one.

JenRN
06-05-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
To see the looks on our faces when we thought the cops were banging on the door you would've thought we were all back in high school doing something wrong. It was hysterical. Sgt. April really scored with that one.
HeHeHe Yeah and I remember being called a "bitch" afterwards too!:P

TeriB19
06-05-2003, 11:31 AM
Yes, but we meant it in the nicest way!!!;)

JenRN
06-05-2003, 11:34 AM
LOL!!!:lol: Just call me SARG!!!!!!;)

Sheila63
06-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Yeah, Dogstar and I thought for sure that it was the cops 'cause the knocking on the door sounded so much like it was a cop. We open the door and there was Sgt. Jen!!!:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: