Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Have any of you ever... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you ever...

Higher_Desire
05-11-2003, 02:05 AM
...been to a foam party? We just had one here at my college and it was such a blast!:thewave: :bigjump:

If you don't know what it is, there is a walled in area and they shoot foam (kind of like soap-suds) all over and you dance and party in 3 or 4 feet of suds. When they're shooting them out, it's 7 or 8 feet high. I just wish they'd have played less techno.

Check out some pictures here (http://www.foamparty.com/pictures.html)
(Of course it's not the one tonight at school, but you get the idea.)

:kick:

H-D

hayley
05-11-2003, 02:08 AM
Wow i've never been to one before, but that looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!

PaulMcCoygirl
05-11-2003, 02:10 AM
I have heard of those and I have always wanted to do that. It looks like so much fun!! Glad you had a great time! :)

hayley
05-11-2003, 02:35 AM
I'll have to arrange one at our school lol

Yeah right the whole building will be torn down

Lechium
05-11-2003, 03:03 AM
Girl has drowned in foam at one of these parties, that took place at frat house.
So careful.

hayley
05-11-2003, 04:07 AM
OMG!!! no way a girl drowned? that is so scary

GoodGodGirl23
05-11-2003, 02:45 PM
That would be awful!!! Drowning in foam...:( :eek:

creedchick02
05-11-2003, 04:32 PM
WOW~~~~That would be an awsome birthday bash theme..;)

JulieCitySlicker
05-11-2003, 07:41 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun:P but sucks that the girl drowned at one:(

TeriB19
05-11-2003, 10:11 PM
Wet blanket. :rolleyes:

Looks like fun!

Higher_Desire
05-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
Girl has drowned in foam at one of these parties, that took place at frat house.
So careful.

She technically didn't "drown." Drowning suggests there was water, wheras, there is no water with the foam. Since it was at a frat house, there was also probably a frat party, and therefore, probably alcohol. My guess is that she got drunk, passed out, and suffocated by inhailing foam. Probably got steped on by other drunks who didn't know what was happening. It's just like my dad says: "Alcohol has that funny way of making stupid people look even stupider."

H-D

Bridge of Clay
05-11-2003, 11:28 PM
I like techno!!! :)

Lechium
05-11-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire
<b>She technically didn't "drown." Drowning suggests there was water, wheras, there is no water with the foam. Since it was at a frat house, there was also probably a frat party, and therefore, probably alcohol. My guess is that she got drunk, passed out, and suffocated by inhailing foam. Probably got steped on by other drunks who didn't know what was happening. It's just like my dad says: "Alcohol has that funny way of making stupid people look even stupider."

H-D</b>
That's why I'd pick weed over booze any time lol

Bridge of Clay
05-11-2003, 11:33 PM
of course, you never watched CSI! On the magician episode, you learn you can actually drown on fire too.