Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
YAY! The storms are gone [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : YAY! The storms are gone

JulieCitySlicker
05-11-2003, 12:39 AM
Well...For now anyways:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Supposed to stay dry for the next couple days:D

Bridge of Clay
05-11-2003, 12:56 AM
cool! :)

hayley
05-11-2003, 01:56 AM
That's good i hope it stays that way

Dogstar
05-11-2003, 02:03 AM
That's good news, Julie. We're supposed to get some nasty thunderstorms tomorrow, probably from the system that brought all the tornadoes down your way. I'm supposed to go to a baseball game tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wear my rain coat.

Higher_Desire
05-11-2003, 02:09 AM
I'm glad all turned out well for you and you returned safely to us. :P I hope they stay away for a while.

H-D

JulieCitySlicker
05-11-2003, 05:44 PM
It turned out that all the tornados just missed us and went to different directions:) I feel bad for everyone else that wasn't as lucky:( There are some towns south of us that were declared disaster areas and are getting grants and financial aide to help repair what the storms damaged:eek: Looks like God was looking out for us here:angel:

Sheila63
05-11-2003, 07:58 PM
I'm happy to hear that the storms have gone away, Julie!!:dancing: :dancing: You must have been getting realy tired of all that nasty weather.

JulieCitySlicker
05-11-2003, 09:59 PM
You bet I was Sheila:eek: ;) I couldn't do very much walking all dang friggen week cuz of them nasty storms:( I'm gonna have to walk like 10 miles tomorrow to make up for it:thud: :lol: :lol:

JulieCitySlicker
05-11-2003, 10:12 PM
They said on the news that there has been over 250 tornados in Missouri, Illinios, Temmesse, Oklahoma, and Mississippi from the storms over the past week:eek: :eek: :eek:

JenRN
05-11-2003, 10:17 PM
Yeah we had some wicked storms here in Va while I wa gone and some in PA:eek: It was weird I was sleeping in my old room at my parents and it was hailing, lightning and rainy like a SOB, my mom's cat came flying in the room and hid under my bed, what a scardy cat LITERALLY!!!!! The weather cleared up for the funeral Saturday, I feel it was my grandma shining down on us:angel: :angel:

JulieCitySlicker
05-11-2003, 10:20 PM
They just said on the news that the total number of tornados that we had this past week was 376:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sheila63
05-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Yeah we had some wicked storms here in Va while I wa gone and some in PA:eek: It was weird I was sleeping in my old room at my parents and it was hailing, lightning and rainy like a SOB, my mom's cat came flying in the room and hid under my bed, what a scardy cat LITERALLY!!!!!  The weather cleared up for the funeral Saturday, I feel it was my grandma shining down on us:angel: :angel:

I bet she was, Jen.:angel:

My sister's dog is the same way as your mom's cat. Whenever we have a thunderstorm at night, he's right there with one of us!! If we have our bedroom doors shut, he's right outside the door. He needs to be close to someone, the thunder really scares him.:(

WOW, Julie!!:eek: That's a lot of tornados! I can't remember when there has been so many within a week's time!

JulieCitySlicker
05-12-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Sheila63
I bet she was, Jen.:angel:  

My sister's dog is the same way as your mom's cat.  Whenever we have a thunderstorm at night, he's right there with one of us!!  If we have our bedroom doors shut, he's right outside the door.  He needs to be close to someone, the thunder really scares him.:(  

WOW, Julie!!:eek:   That's a lot of tornados!  I can't remember when there has been so many within a week's time! They boosted it up even more to 396 tornados that hit in Missouri and the surrounding states:eek: I know Sheila! I've never heard of that many in only one week either:eek: :eek: :eek:

hayley
05-12-2003, 05:00 PM
Yikes

JulieCitySlicker
05-12-2003, 05:09 PM
Yikes is right:eek: :eek: :eek: