Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Your oppinion in gay marriages [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Your oppinion in gay marriages

Leader of Men
04-13-2003, 03:31 PM
I think they should be allowed to if they want to.

Siana
04-13-2003, 04:23 PM
yes,in the Netherlands they did it..but in most of the countries this would be still considered as weird,not normal ,ect.

Leader of Men
04-13-2003, 04:28 PM
It doesn't matter to me how different it is, it is their way...

Siana
04-13-2003, 04:30 PM
that's right.Everybody deserves to be happy ,no matter what the others think..

Leader of Men
04-13-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Siana
that's right.Everybody deserves to be happy ,no matter what the others think.. Very true.

And you know what makes me happy - :dancing:

Siana
04-13-2003, 04:43 PM
:)

JenRN
04-13-2003, 04:46 PM
If it does not affect me, it is none of my business what they do!:dunno:

Leader of Men
04-13-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
If it does not affect me, it is none of my business what they do!:dunno: so because it doesn't affect you, you dont have an opinion on it?:confused:

Siana
04-13-2003, 05:00 PM
i think every1 has a certain opinion,they just don't wanna talk about it

JenRN
04-13-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Siana
i think every1 has a certain opinion,they just don't wanna talk about it
BINGO!!!!!!

Unforgiven Fan
04-13-2003, 05:37 PM
in nature, there is evidence of animals being gay so why should humans be different......

Siana
04-13-2003, 05:46 PM
BINGO!!!!!!

:angel:

TeriB19
04-13-2003, 05:46 PM
To each his/her own. I don't judge people for their sexual orientation, creed, color, race, religion etc. I know many homosexuals who are deeply committed to each other and have been for many years. So why not? And I agree with Jen, it does NOT affect me, so long as no one is jamming their exploits down my throat.

Unforgiven Fan
04-13-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
To each his/her own. I don't judge people for their sexual orientation, creed, color, race, religion etc. I know many homosexuals who are deeply committed to each other and have been for many years. So why not? And I agree with Jen, it does NOT affect me, so long as no one is jamming their exploits down my throat.

hell yeah!!!!!!!

marlsy
04-13-2003, 06:27 PM
wouldn't bother me if they get married. To each his own and all that jazzzz!! No really, noone should judge anyone else, that is God's job not ours!!! And I'm not saying it's wrong! I have a gay cousin that I love very much and a girl that was in my wedding went either way and I love her like a sister!!! As long as I don't have to watch I don't care!!!:eek:

JenRN
04-13-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
wouldn't bother me if they get married.  To each his own and all that jazzzz!!   No really, noone should judge anyone else, that is God's job not ours!!!  And I'm not saying it's wrong!  I have a gay cousin that I love very much and a girl that was in my wedding went either way and I love her like a sister!!!  As long as I don't have to watch I don't care!!!:eek:
Exactely!!! I feel the same way. One of my good friends is gay from my hometown, there is much more to a person other than their sexuality! To each thier own, we did not talk about "stuff" just like some people don't talk politics, to each their own!!!!

Siana
04-13-2003, 06:37 PM
right..they are human beings as the rest of us

Sheila63
04-13-2003, 06:55 PM
wouldn't bother me if they get married.  To each his own and all that jazzzz!!   No really, noone should judge anyone else, that is God's job not ours!!!  And I'm not saying it's wrong!  I have a gay cousin that I love very much and a girl that was in my wedding went either way and I love her like a sister!!!  As long as I don't have to watch I don't care!!!:eek:

I feel exactly the same way. I do my best not to judge anyone for any reason because as you said so perfectly, marlsy, that's up to God.

JulieCitySlicker
04-13-2003, 07:08 PM
wouldn't bother me if they get married.  To each his own and all that jazzzz!!   No really, noone should judge anyone else, that is God's job not ours!!!  And I'm not saying it's wrong!  I have a gay cousin that I love very much and a girl that was in my wedding went either way and I love her like a sister!!!  As long as I don't have to watch I don't care!!!:eek: I feel the same way;) I also have a gay cousin and he and I have been really close. I have nothing against it although I do not want them trying to push it on me. Whatever floats your boat and makes you happy:angel:

PaulMcCoygirl
04-13-2003, 07:15 PM
I don't think it's right, but if they are going to be happy that's really all that matters.

JulieCitySlicker
04-13-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I don't think it's right, but if they are going to be happy that's really all that matters. I agree;) :angel:

PaulMcCoygirl
04-13-2003, 07:32 PM
The part of gay marriages that I particularly don't like is if they decide to adopt children. I feel sorry for the kids because whenver they start school and somehow find out about their parents, then they can really start being rude and make fun of them.

JulieCitySlicker
04-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
The part of gay marriages that I particularly don't like is if they decide to adopt children. I feel sorry for the kids because whenver they start school and somehow find out about their parents, then they can really start being rude and make fun of them. That and other kids will make fun of them and their parents:(

PaulMcCoygirl
04-13-2003, 08:24 PM
It's sad how rude kids can be just to make themselves feel popular or powerful.

JulieCitySlicker
04-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Ya I know:(

HigherGirl
04-13-2003, 08:51 PM
I think if you love someone, and want to get married, why not?

PaulMcCoygirl
04-13-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by HigherGirl
I think if you love someone, and want to get married, why not?

agreed!:)

Leader of Men
04-13-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by HigherGirl
I think if you love someone, and want to get married, why not? Good point.

GeeK_2004
04-14-2003, 02:56 PM
If it does not affect me, it is none of my business what they do!:dunno:

I have to agree wit ya!!!

Bridge of Clay
04-14-2003, 03:10 PM
kids are mean...

GoodGodGirl23
04-14-2003, 04:10 PM
Yeah, kids are mean.. hopfuly they will grow up, to be betta adults... But not all da time:(

Siana
04-14-2003, 04:47 PM
agree

Wadrick
04-18-2003, 02:12 PM
well, i am kind of late, but here goes...

...gay marriges should not be allowed because the God and Creator of this universe and al lof you people commands that it not be done. Romas 1 Verse 23 (i think - or around there) says explicitly that homosexuality is not a good thing, in fact, it is an abomination. there is not eivdence of animals being gay. that is the dumbest thing that Ihave ever heard. give me proof, even then I will not believ it, be caus eit doesn't happen. animals can't be gay. it is impossible.

well, i have talked a lot about this here, but let me say again. if the god and reator of this unuverse and all the eople that live in it, says that homoesxuality is wrong, then by golly, He makes up the rules, and therefore it is wrong. you think what you want. but I am telling you, it is not a good thing to do.

hey yall have a good day ;)

Leader of Men
04-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Thats a great thought, but it assumes everyone believes in god, which they dont.

marlsy
04-18-2003, 03:24 PM
and lets let God make the judgments, not us, if it's wrong they will someday be judged by him, let him who has no sin cast the first stone..........