Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
So Long Creed Feed [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : So Long Creed Feed

DangerousDan85
02-08-2003, 01:12 AM
I'm sorry if I've annoyed some of the people here. I am who I am, love me or hate me. So I'm gonna take a break from Creed Feed for a while. It'll be for the best.

Dogstar
02-08-2003, 01:24 AM
Dan, don't let anybody chase you away from the board! You have a lot of friends here!

hayley
02-08-2003, 01:48 AM
Dan we all love you don't go!

Weathered
02-08-2003, 08:56 AM
dude dont go you have many friends here

and what about the survivor

JenRN
02-08-2003, 09:26 AM
Is this some kind of sick joke Dan? Come on I know you are not gonna let "ceratain" people get at you, you are STRONGER than that!;)

marlsy
02-08-2003, 11:16 AM
what did I miss???? From what I see everyone loves you Dan!!!! What's going on?????? :confused: :confused:

krzycreedbabe
02-08-2003, 11:34 AM
ummmmmm...........WHY?! dont go..it wont be fun no more..:(

Sheila63
02-08-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
what did I miss????  From what I see everyone loves you Dan!!!!  What's going on??????  :confused: :confused:

I must've missed something too. Regardless, I don't want you to go either, Dan. Please don't go, we'll all miss you.:(

TeriB19
02-08-2003, 12:52 PM
Dan, don't let one idiot come on here and push you away. You have many friends here, you know that.

hotforscott
02-08-2003, 01:14 PM
Dan, don't go. Please don't let them get the last word. We love you and we've got your back.

creedchick02
02-08-2003, 02:17 PM
:confused: UH :confused:

What happened :confused: From all the posts i read you are one FUNNY dude, why let one or two drive you away from talking about a band you love~~~~~~~~~~~~:eek:

Wylde-Tremonti
02-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Is it the Red Wings thing?.....ok...they dont suck THAT BAD!......Im sorry...please dont go....where would we be w/out ur halfnaked antics!!!!!!!?

Lechium
02-08-2003, 04:15 PM
"One idiot" would be me? Matter of fact Dan is one who started being agressive towards me, I just joked back.

I mean come on the whoel thing about lions eating him... how the hell do you take it seriously? Especially if youre a goof like Dan claims to be?

I'm sorry thou.

JulieCitySlicker
02-08-2003, 05:49 PM
I think I missed this to somehow:( Dan you are the kewlest and you better not go no where or I'll hunt you down dude!:angel: :P ;) That's not a threat either... its a promise!;) :cool: :)

Flip
02-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
I'm sorry if I've annoyed some of the people here. I am who I am, love me or hate me. So I'm gonna take a break from Creed Feed for a while. It'll be for the best.

Oi Dan i dont know you that well, but i love you man, Give me a hug *crys* Dont go!

hotforscott
02-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Lechium, you have to remember that you haven't posted here that long and we are not quite sure how to take things from you yet. For some reason, you try to be difficult on this board and you obviously upset a good friend of ours. I can see where Dan feels you acted like an ass towards him. If you felt Dan was being agressive maybe you should have asked him why, but common sense would tell me that you could figure out from his posts that he is a very funny and easy going guy and not take offense to what he says. He is a joker and we love him to death. Like I said before, you TRY to be difficult and try to piss people off and you haven't posted here all that long so I can see where he would have thought you were being a shit-head to him. Lighten up and decide which way you want the door to swing. The fact that you made a friend of ours feel he needed to take a break from the board, really makes me mad!:mad:

Flip
02-08-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Lechium, you have to remember that you haven't posted here that long and we are not quite sure how to take things from you yet. For some reason, you try to be difficult on this board and you obviously upset a good friend of ours. I can see where Dan feels you acted like an ass towards him. If you felt Dan was being agressive maybe you should have asked him why, but common sense would tell me that you could figure out from his posts that he is a very funny and easy going guy and not take offense to what he says. He is a joker and we love him to death. Like I said before, you TRY to be difficult and try to piss people off and you haven't posted here all that long so I can see where he would have thought you were being a shit-head to him. Lighten up and decide which way you want the door to swing. The fact that you made a friend of ours feel he needed to take a break from the board, really makes me mad!:mad:

Backs you up on that remark!

JulieCitySlicker
02-08-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Flip
Backs you up on that remark!

110%:angel: ;)

Lechium
02-08-2003, 06:59 PM
Well yeah but it was creeder (i think, in scandianavian thread) who told Dan to shut the fuck up, not me. I was always pretty polite to him, so dont put all the blame on me.

DangerousDan85
02-08-2003, 09:06 PM
i changed my mind and I am bored as hell

Wylde-Tremonti
02-08-2003, 09:07 PM
:lol:

hotforscott
02-08-2003, 09:09 PM
Yeah!

Dogstar
02-08-2003, 09:17 PM

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! WB, Dan!!!:D :) :P :angel: :dancing:

faceless kiwi
02-08-2003, 09:28 PM
lol
I thought the real dan would be back

hayley
02-08-2003, 09:42 PM
WHO EVER LOVES DAN SAY I

hotforscott
02-08-2003, 09:44 PM
I

hayley
02-08-2003, 09:53 PM
:jam:

Dogstar
02-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Say I!

marlsy
02-08-2003, 10:00 PM

You crack me up!!!!!!! oh and SAY I!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

creedster
02-08-2003, 10:01 PM
Dan, please don't leave the board. you are one the funniest people here. the board won't be the same when you leave.

Lechium
02-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Great guess who's back? Accuse me bashing or whatever, but Dan seems to be a drama queen, making a big scene by leaving for a long time, making people go all sad, and mad at me, and than he comes back and everyone is oh so happy.
Make up your mind kid.

creedster
02-08-2003, 10:27 PM
why do you think he's leaving because of you? maybe there is another reason.

Dogstar
02-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
Great guess who's back? Accuse me bashing or whatever, but Dan seems to be a drama queen, making a big scene by leaving for a long time, making people go all sad, and mad at me, and than he comes back and everyone is oh so happy.
Make up your mind kid.

I'm not mad at you. I just didn't want Dan to leave.

But I will get mad at you if you don't leave him alone. Stop the name-calling. It's childish.:mad:

Lechium
02-08-2003, 11:05 PM
I'm not calling him names. He does act like a drama queen, that's it. It was a comment on his behaviour, not offence.

Oh yeah, and the comment about "one idiot" just has to be about me =)

JulieCitySlicker
02-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Lets just all try to just get a long here. This bb was made for all of us to come and chat...I would really be bored if it closed down cuz we are fighting all the time:angel: We are all here for a reason...WE LOVE CREED!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Lets just work together and keep this place peaceful!:P ;) :D :bounce: I have no problems wit anyone here and I think you are all great people!;)

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 12:10 AM
I've felt like shit all week and then people starts dumping on me at the one place I can go to talk with my friends, that is why I was pissed off and left. After sleeping on it and reading what the people that care about me wrote I decide to come back. I've learned that my humor isn't appreciated by all and if I don't get along with somebody I'll just ignore them. If that makes me a drama queen, well HOT DIGGITY FUCKIN DOG, I'M A DRAMA QUEEN. I already tried apologizing to you ,Lechium, for being quote "agressive" end quote with you, and that's all I can do. I understand that we don't agree on practically anything and I will no longer respond to anymore of your negative comments, it's not worth my time or anyone elses.

- Dan

Bridge of Clay
02-09-2003, 12:11 AM
hahaha
I got too late to this thread...

I won´t say "I love you" to Dan, but I hope you don´t quit the board... don´t give up coz a misunderstood happened... remember you´re rusted and weathered! ;)

About Lechium: dude, you really are on a rollercoaster... I see you have no bad intentions, but since you´re new to the board just go easy!

Lechium
02-09-2003, 12:12 AM
Dude... I said that appologies were accepeted and whole surviviour (sp?) thread was me fucking around. You took it way to serious I guess. Sorry.

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 12:13 AM
it wasn't just you

(I'm done w/ the subject)

Bridge of Clay
02-09-2003, 12:15 AM
glad you´re decided to stay! I was worried thinking about who would make me crack up!

hayley
02-09-2003, 01:51 AM
<b>I've felt like shit all week and then people starts dumping on me at the one place I can go to talk with my friends, that is why I was pissed off and left. After sleeping on it and reading what the people that care about me wrote I decide to come back. I've learned that my humor isn't appreciated by all and if I don't get along with somebody I'll just ignore them. If that makes me a drama queen, well HOT DIGGITY FUCKIN DOG, I'M A DRAMA QUEEN. I already tried apologizing to you ,Lechium, for being quote "agressive" end quote with you, and that's all I can do. I understand that we don't agree on practically anything and I will no longer respond to anymore of your negative comments, it's not worth my time or anyone elses.

- Dan </b>

:) yes ignore. :P

Flip
02-09-2003, 03:45 AM
Dan....................where's ones hug?:crying:

creeder
02-09-2003, 06:26 AM
Dont go away from this board, you are a great guy, but people always make discussions...;)

Sheila63
02-09-2003, 10:34 AM
<b>I've felt like shit all week and then people starts dumping on me at the one place I can go to talk with my friends, that is why I was pissed off and left. After sleeping on it and reading what the people that care about me wrote I decide to come back. I've learned that my humor isn't appreciated by all and if I don't get along with somebody I'll just ignore them. If that makes me a drama queen, well HOT DIGGITY FUCKIN DOG, I'M A DRAMA QUEEN. I already tried apologizing to you ,Lechium, for being quote "agressive" end quote with you, and that's all I can do. I understand that we don't agree on practically anything and I will no longer respond to anymore of your negative comments, it's not worth my time or anyone elses.

- Dan </b>

I'm so sorry to hear about your week, Dan. But I am happy to hear you're going to stay. I know I'm still pretty new to the board and you don't know me as well as some of the others but I was being straight with you when I said I would miss you if you left. To me you're part of our Creed family here on the board.:)

TeriB19
02-09-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Lechium: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
making people go all sad, and mad at me, No, you did that last part yourself with your posts. You do need to make up YOUR mind, are you going to keep being an ignorant jerk to people or are you going to be a nice guy (which HAS actually happened once or twice here). You make the call, and we'll treat you accordingly.

Flip
02-09-2003, 02:14 PM
Make up your mind kid.

Oi arsehole Iam watching you :grr:

Lechium
02-09-2003, 02:25 PM
2Flip: hey I havent said a bad word to you man, so hold your horses please

2Teri: Mood swings, damnit =( I'd love to be nice at times, but truth to be told people are being un-nice to me more odten than I'm being to others. I usually comment on issue, hardly ever make it personal (Dan's being an exeption), however many times people reply by attacking me rather than issue I am trying to tackle. Also when Dan's being rude and obnoxious everyone says "well he's being a goof!" and when I mess around everyones goes "oh he's a jerk!" =(

hotforscott
02-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Because we don't know you yet and when you first started on here, you were a jerk. Dan has been posting here forever and he makes "obviously funny joking around comments" that mean no harm. You seem to be "out to piss people off" and that isn't a good way to be. I mean, do you honestly think Dan is serious in his posts? You started out attacking us and keep going back and forth between posting your opinion on issues and being an ass. Which way do you want to be? Answer me that!

Lechium
02-09-2003, 04:23 PM
Sometimes I'm being serious, sometimes I want to piss peopel off (not as often as most of you think), sometimes I'm fucking around.
I dont wanna be one or another all the time. Read closely and you'll figure out when in which mood I am. Not too hard really.

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 04:34 PM
you can use smilies :mad: ;) :P :D

Lechium
02-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Dont like picture smiles.
Sometimes use lettered ones thou.
Used to use a lot, but now trying to quit.
I'm a recovering smiley face typer.
So dont tempt me.

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 04:43 PM
i understand

JulieCitySlicker
02-09-2003, 05:29 PM
Dont like picture smiles.
Sometimes use lettered ones thou.
Used to use a lot, but now trying to quit.
I'm a recovering smiley face typer.
So dont tempt me.

I love the smileys!:dancing: :P :D ;) :) :bounce:

Wylde-Tremonti
02-09-2003, 05:31 PM
haha:kill: :devil: :argue: :headbang: :banghead: :fart: :drunk: :poopin: :shoot: haha.....u might like these lechium?

JulieCitySlicker
02-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
haha:kill: :devil: :argue: :headbang: :banghead: :fart: :drunk: :poopin: :shoot: haha.....u might like these lechium?
LMAO!:D That was hilarious!:angel

hotforscott
02-09-2003, 05:36 PM
That was pretty funny, Matt!

JulieCitySlicker
02-09-2003, 05:41 PM
Steve should add those smileys to the list that we post here:dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti
02-09-2003, 05:42 PM
have you ever gone to "Get More"?

hotforscott
02-09-2003, 05:43 PM
They are on the list. Click the "Get more" button, there is tons!

creedchick02
02-09-2003, 05:44 PM
Make up your mind kid.

NOT!!!!! for nothing but i kind of like it when boys OR men ( ERR sorry Dan don't know you) LOL are drama queens takes some pressure off me~~~~~~~~~~:eek: :bounce: :cool: :dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
02-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Whoa Really! I never even noticed that there:dancing: ;) :P Woo hoo!!!:bounce: :party:

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by creedchick02
NOT!!!!! for nothing but i kind of like it when boys OR men &nbsp;( ERR sorry Dan don't know you) LOL &nbsp;are drama queens takes some pressure off

I'm 17 so I'm a mature young man :P

hotforscott
02-09-2003, 05:50 PM
<b>2Flip: hey I havent said a bad word to you man, so hold your horses please

2Teri: Mood swings, damnit =( I'd love to be nice at times, but truth to be told people are being un-nice to me more odten than I'm being to others. I usually comment on issue, hardly ever make it personal (Dan's being an exeption), however many times people reply by attacking me rather than issue I am trying to tackle. Also when Dan's being rude and obnoxious everyone says "well he's being a goof!" and when I mess around everyones goes "oh he's a jerk!" =( </b>

I think Dan is a riot and he brings a certain vibe to this board that makes it a great place to be. All of our personalities create this board and I think that is awesome. I know some have mentioned Dan is being immature and needing to grow up, but he is not immature in my eyes at all...............just because he doesn't act like death walking and have a pissed at the world attitude, does not mean he is immature. He cracks me up!

hotforscott
02-09-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Whoa Really! I never even noticed that there:dancing: ;) :P &nbsp;Woo hoo!!!:bounce: :party: LMAO!

creedchick02
02-09-2003, 05:52 PM
I'm 17 so I'm a mature young man :P

WELL then mature young man~~~~~~welcome to the drama CLUB~~~~~~~LOL:D

JulieCitySlicker
02-09-2003, 05:52 PM
That just shows how much I pay attention!:thud:

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 05:54 PM
I think Dan is a riot and he brings a certain vibe to this board that makes it a great place to be. All of our personalities create this board and I think that is awesome. I know some have mentioned Dan is being immature and needing to grow up, but he is not immature in my eyes at all...............just because he doesn't act like death walking and have a pissed at the world attitude, does not mean he is immature. He cracks me up!

that was nice of you to say :)

JulieCitySlicker
02-09-2003, 05:58 PM
I really don't like it when people come in the bb's just to start crap with everybody:mad: I've had a lot a people start chit wit me just cuz I was there:rolleyes: I think that people needa get a life:rolleyes: If you want to start crap wit people all the dang time become a telemarketer;) :devil: :moon: :finger:

JulieCitySlicker
02-09-2003, 06:01 PM
Ii'M STICKIN UP FOR DAN THE MAN!:angel: ;) :P

Bridge of Clay
02-09-2003, 06:10 PM
how can you ldislike Smiles? :wtf: :eye: :confused:

Flip
02-09-2003, 06:24 PM
Hey pal just letting you know

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 06:25 PM
lol how do you like my new avie (i wish i could make the print bold)

creedfan47a
02-09-2003, 08:04 PM
Can someone tell me in a nutshell what the heck this thread is about? I musta missed all the action. ;)

creedchick02
02-09-2003, 08:14 PM
IN a nutshell, Dan is a drama queen~~~~LOL~~J/K Dan~~I got a real big kick out of that one;) :P

creedfan47a
02-09-2003, 08:37 PM
No, really....

Was someone mean to Dan?

creedchick02
02-09-2003, 08:43 PM
I guess he had words with another poster, Lechium they had a disagreement on another thread is all i think all is fine now i don't know, but if Dan leaves i will pesonally kick his ass~~~lol, i think he knows how we feel about him now;) Right Dan?;)

creedfan47a
02-09-2003, 08:44 PM
"Please don't go....... don't go!! Don't go away....."

:D

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 08:48 PM
yeah i was just frustrated but i'm ok now

creedchick02
02-09-2003, 08:49 PM
OH don't worry he is back~~~~~~~~~~:D :cool: could'nt get far from us~~~~~we dragged him back with love and kind words~~~LOL:dancing:

DangerousDan85
02-09-2003, 08:50 PM
yeah

TeriB19
02-09-2003, 10:12 PM
Sometimes I'm being serious, sometimes I want to piss peopel off (not as often as most of you think), sometimes I'm fucking around.
I dont wanna be one or another all the time. Read closely and you'll figure out when in which mood I am. Not too hard really. And that is exactly the point. We don't know you yet, so how the f*** are we supposed to know the difference? We don't know that you are a joker, so naturally, when you try to piss us off we don't know that we're suppose to stop and say:
Ok, is he being silly or a dick? I personally don't feel that I should have to work that hard to know what your mood is. At least with Dan, I know what his mood is. I don't think I've ever seen Dan in a bad mood (thanks Dan!!) If you are that moody, take it out on somebody else.

Lechium
02-10-2003, 01:03 PM
Usualy I'm kidding, sometimes I'm a dick.
Over time you'll be able to tell what's up at the moment.
Oh yeah and "somewhere esle"... well that's the place I bring my asshole side of me. Sorry =

hotforscott
02-10-2003, 04:30 PM
Does your elevator go all the way to the top floor, Lechium? I mean, really, what's your deal?

Flip
02-10-2003, 04:56 PM
<b>Usualy I'm kidding, sometimes I'm a dick.
Over time you'll be able to tell what's up at the moment.
Oh yeah and "somewhere esle"... well that's the place I bring my asshole side of me. Sorry = </b>
What Planet are you on?

JulieCitySlicker
02-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Does your elevator go all the way to the top floor, Lechium? I mean, really, what's your deal?

OMDG! That was to funny!:party2: :band:

creedfan47a
02-10-2003, 08:35 PM
I think someone's a pickle short of a cheeseburger......

JulieCitySlicker
02-10-2003, 08:42 PM
LMAO!:P

PaulMcCoygirl
02-10-2003, 09:10 PM
No Dan please don't leave! You have a lot of friends here who love you for who you are! Just be your own person and don't let anyone tell you who to be.

JulieCitySlicker
02-10-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
No Dan please don't leave! You have a lot of friends here who love you for who you are! Just be your own person and don't let anyone tell you who to be.
You tell him Paul Mc Coy Girl!:angel: She's right Dan;) If anyone tells ya how to be give em this:finger: :devil: :angel: LOL!

PaulMcCoygirl
02-10-2003, 09:27 PM
:P Just read my the song at the bottom of my post by GC. That's why I chose it.:)

JulieCitySlicker
02-10-2003, 09:28 PM
Kewl!:angel: ;) :dancing:

PaulMcCoygirl
02-10-2003, 09:31 PM
Thanks!!:D I love GC....my friend got me hooked on them!:P

JulieCitySlicker
02-10-2003, 09:34 PM
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Flip
02-11-2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
I think someone's a pickle short of a cheeseburger......

I wonder who:D

creedfan47a
02-11-2003, 09:29 PM
:D ;)

Bridge of Clay
02-11-2003, 09:49 PM
never hear about them before! point me a few songs!

krzycreedbabe
02-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
never hear about them before! point me a few songs!
you never heard of Good Charlotte before? mannnnnnnn.....