Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Meet an Greet in the US? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Meet an Greet in the US?

Odetolife
11-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Hey guys!!! Does anyone know about past VIP/Meet and Greet with AB? What did it
Consist of? I know on the current leg their on its available... but thats in Europe....
Anyone know if they will have vip available in the upcoming US tour?
thanks

Inspired
11-18-2010, 12:53 PM
I think the VIP meet & greet was with Creed. AB has never done an official VIP meet & greet and I kind of doubt they will start as it's really expensive for the fans and they usually come out and meet with fans after the show for free.

FreedomFighter
11-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Last time I saw them here in NJ I think all you had to do was buy the CD right there at the venue to get into the meet/greet after the show.

TrulyAmazing
11-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Last time I saw them here in NJ I think all you had to do was buy the CD right there at the venue to get into the meet/greet after the show.
will see how it goes, :laugh: the first step would be to love the meet and greets, and stay focused look at where you are at, and finishing up with up whats being considered and done, now we not be a time to focus on the did,s do,s and dont,s mistakes happing we shake it off , and move on to the next, MUSIC MATTERS THE MOST, and perfection should be heared, AND CONSIDER, the hard work the sacrafice, The Only Way Is One, FULLY COMMENTED, Myles Voice On AB 3 Is Nothing Short Of The Voice, And What Rock N Roll Needs To Day, i felt changes come in the album and his voice was held, back in a lot of changes, a lot of free engery started and up come this negative engery , i plan on producing in a later future, why im being so forward nothing personel, looking forward to myles solo project, a lot talent as of today that was meant to move and ne heared, Loves Ya,s MY ALTER BRIDGE NATION.....:rockon: however i have,nt reviced the 2 bounus tracks Home And Zero, been busy....BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, Group Hugs :hugs: