Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Get Your Creed Bootlegs Here! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Get Your Creed Bootlegs Here!

titan9
06-02-2006, 10:24 PM
Well, I think I've come up with a solution to the problem of searching, endlessly, for good Creed bootlegs. I have decided to create a simple, yet effective, web site where I will unite as many Creed bootlegs as possible(as well as, in the future, Alter Bridge and Scott Stapp downloads). These include complete live shows in video and/or audio, as well as unreleased songs. I am going to put these shows/unreleased songs up at various storage sites(such as zShare) so as to save web space. The downloads should be fairly quick, probably as quick as bittorrent.

Here is the link to the site: http://www.geocities.com/creedbootlegs/. The site itself is still under development and won't be fully up until Monday. Some bootlegs might be up by tomorrow, though.

Peace!

Titan9

bilal
06-02-2006, 10:30 PM
:thumbsup:

titan9
06-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Alright, I just got the page up. So far, there's one whole show to DL(Live from Grafitti Lounge). More are on the way. :)

bilal
06-02-2006, 11:12 PM
got it man...thanks.........the first download from ya site...hehe............

The Lithium
06-03-2006, 06:24 AM
Nice, thanks!

stappfan
06-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Thats great man! I've been looking for bootlegs for some time. THANKS!

titan9
06-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Not a problem, guys! I'm currently working at getting a couple other bootlegs up. Like I said, I won't have the site completely up until Monday, probably, but there will still be new stuff posted as I get it up/acquire it.

Felipe_Brazil
06-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Excelent...Thank very much...Congratulations!

markyboy101
06-03-2006, 01:29 PM
thanks for these! i've always wanted to hear creed live and all i have are the 3 live videos from the greatest hits disc 2. can you put house of blues and woodstock shows on there please?

EDIT: the second link doesnt work

Finaldecision
06-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Awesome man!! Thanks alot!

titan9
06-03-2006, 01:47 PM
As far as I can tell, all three links(I added the Orlando show from 12-12-98) are currently working. If one doesn't work, don't hestitate to post here saying they aren't working. If this is the case, I will be happy to put them back up.

Unfortunately, I don't have all shows located on one PC. The other ones I mentioned having(House Of Blues, Woodstock etc.) are on my sister's PC. I won't be able to access that one until Monday. But I will get those up, you can be sure of that. :)

ABYanks
06-03-2006, 01:55 PM
thank you

markyboy101
06-03-2006, 02:17 PM
would you be able to upload the 2nd one on the uploading site you used for the first one please

titan9
06-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Is F-Forge not working for you? Make sure you have pop-ups enabled, not disabled. If it still doesn't work, I'll try to re-upload using zShare. :)

Unforgiven Fan
06-03-2006, 02:33 PM
I would like to say that I am floored by the quality of the san antonio one...I am amazed...I have heared a lot of creed live stuff and been to three of the concerts and this is the closest to what I have heared live so far...thanks...:)

stappfan
06-03-2006, 09:36 PM
I tried using the fileforge to download to set list and it dosen't work. Is there another way you are able to upload your bootlegs? I also tried allowing pop-ups to come through and it still was not working. Thanks

markyboy101
06-04-2006, 02:21 AM
could you upload all of them the way you uploaded the first one please?

thanks in advance

EDIT: second one works. havent tried others as of yet

metalchris25
06-04-2006, 05:37 AM
all but the san an one has been around forever, never heard that one, and its very nice, thanks!

titan9
06-04-2006, 03:19 PM
I tried using the fileforge to download to set list and it dosen't work. Is there another way you are able to upload your bootlegs? I also tried allowing pop-ups to come through and it still was not working. Thanks

Not sure why it isn't working, but, yes, I will try to upload the other bootlegs on zShare. My internet has been inconsistent, so I may not be able to re-upload until tomorrow or the day after that.

titan9
06-05-2006, 07:17 PM
I forgot to mention that if anyone has any bootlegs(not already on the site) that they are willing to share with the masses, please send them to me(you can PM me for the address) and I will put them up on the site. Like I said before, the whole idea of this site is to gather as many Creed bootlegs in one place as possible, without having to bother with torrents, leechers and the like. I'm trying to eliminate the problem of having to search all over the internet(on DC++ and torrent sites, among other places) just to find some good bootlegs and having to wait for people to seed. Alter Bridge and Stapp bootlegs are also welcome, if anyone has them.

A bootleg of the Boston show from 2-25-98 should be up tomorrow. As soon as my DL finishes, I should also have one from an Australian show, plus a couple from Dallas and California.

jammy123
06-13-2006, 12:02 PM
hey thanks a lot!!

titan9
06-14-2006, 10:26 PM
^ Not a problem. I just hope I can get more bootlegs up soon.