Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
ab news...message from myles [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : ab news...message from myles

Creed7352
03-31-2006, 08:22 PM
passed along by julia (plummer) on alterbridgeband.net

If you could pass on to everyone in AB world that we are all well and working hard it would be appreciated. I know we have been quiet for a while and some might be getting impatient. But hopefully within a few weeks we will start to surface again. We can't really go into detail as to why we have disappeared but it will all make sense soon. I know that sounds like some cryptic B.S. but it's true.

bilal
03-31-2006, 08:34 PM
oh julia!....oh julia!............thou shall not lie.....for this is sacred.....sacred......sacred........

Creed7352
03-31-2006, 08:38 PM
huh? she's not lying, she's a very reputable source.

LeftOfTheMurder
03-31-2006, 09:11 PM
i knew there had to be a reason why we havent heard from them in awhile. hmm i wonder what this means..."it will all make sense soon"....??

Creed7352
03-31-2006, 09:24 PM
i think i know, but i'm not quite at liberty to say...so i won't say anything.

Bridge of Clay
03-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Julia is Julia Plummer. Open your ODR booklet and you'll see her name on the thank list.

She's reliable.

nagpo
03-31-2006, 10:59 PM
interesting.

eusebioCBR
03-31-2006, 11:12 PM
Creed7352,thanks for sharing the info!:D

titan9
03-31-2006, 11:33 PM
Sweet! I'm really looking forward to the new album--oughta be great.

nagpo
03-31-2006, 11:48 PM
Sweet! I'm really looking forward to the new album--oughta be great.
it should be. i hope there is an instrumental song:D

ABYanks
04-01-2006, 12:44 AM
it would have been better if he didnt say that, cuz now id really like to kno what theyre doing, and before i was kinda forgetting

Dogstar
04-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Hmmm, it does sound cryptic. Thanks for the info, though!

Anna1011
04-01-2006, 02:57 AM
thanx for the info :)

Creed7352
04-01-2006, 05:06 AM
no worries y'all...glad to report.

RoffeDH
04-01-2006, 06:14 AM
Man, my first thought was "the new album will soon come, a singel or something" but then I thought "It'll all make sense soon" WHAT! What does he mean, I hope it's a new album... But it could be something else too...

RoffeDH
04-01-2006, 07:00 AM
HEY! Check this out... www.alterbridge.net ;) IT'S THE SMELL OF A NEW LABLE!

bilal
04-01-2006, 08:32 AM
May be they are busy in making a NEW video...............

GregS
04-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Well we'll just have to wait & see..

Tremontixriffs
04-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Maybe it means their breaking up! Or as it was suggested leaving Wind up records. I dont know about them leaving the label as Wind up has been more than generous with the promotion of a sub par album. Creed was where the success for tremonti and co lied, it appears the fall continues....maybe well get a better efort from myles on this cd and he could do away with the gay ooohs and aaahs he is so famous for, get away from that stupid 80's /70's sound and go back to their creed roots of modern rock! Or fire Myles and bring in former Fuel singer Bret Scallion for a way better fit! Modern Rock and 70's/80's rock voice genre don't mix well as it was ever so apparent on One day remains..

Ana4Stapp
04-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Hey ...I cant see the message, the link didnt work for me :(
Id like to know if someone could repost the message here...
thanks anyway...

GregS
04-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Shit , ignore this

RoffeDH
04-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Maybe it means their breaking up! Or as it was suggested leaving Wind up records. I dont know about them leaving the label as Wind up has been more than generous with the promotion of a sub par album. Creed was where the success for tremonti and co lied, it appears the fall continues....maybe well get a better efort from myles on this cd and he could do away with the gay ooohs and aaahs he is so famous for, get away from that stupid 80's /70's sound and go back to their creed roots of modern rock! Or fire Myles and bring in former Fuel singer Bret Scallion for a way better fit! Modern Rock and 70's/80's rock voice genre don't mix well as it was ever so apparent on One day remains..

WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!
NEVER EVER... Where did you get that idea from, they're happy together! I just lost the respect for you, I mean, Myles... Myles is the best singer out there at the moment. Have you heard any of the Mayfield Four albums, you can clearly hear how versitile he is, how he can alter his voice to fit anything. Mark loves the 70th, why would he wish to kick someone who can sing as the 70th singers? Someone who have the same passion for Led Zeppelin! Doesn't mix? There is no mix! It's a high pitched voice, that's it! Now Mark can solo as much as he wants, he can write music in any key and in any pitch... No change in the lineup you b****! (so much for beeing friendly) And what do you mean FAMOUSE FOR when talking about his Oooohs and Aaaaahs? He's famous for his great voice...

RoffeDH
04-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey ...I cant see the message, the link didnt work for me :(
Id like to know if someone could repost the message here...
thanks anyway...

http://www.alterbridge.net/

It's no messege, it only says "Alter Bridge" in big letters and have a field you can type what ever and a button connected to this field where it says "open sesame"... I wan't to break this code!

Ana4Stapp
04-01-2006, 11:19 AM
http://www.alterbridge.net/

It's no messege, it only says "Alter Bridge" in big letters and have a field you can type what ever and a button connected to this field where it says "open sesame"... I wan't to break this code!

LOL! Okay...thanks anyway...:)

nagpo
04-01-2006, 11:54 AM
HEY! Check this out... www.alterbridge.net ;) IT'S THE SMELL OF A NEW LABLE!
whoa! thats crazy! yup, probably a new label. or just a new site design.

RoffeDH
04-01-2006, 11:58 AM
It's been up for a year according to a guy on ABB.net... That sucks...

bilal
04-01-2006, 12:55 PM

:pukey: :pukey:

:shit: :shit:

hey bro...if u didnt like ODR.....thats just ur views man....i myself believe in the 70s and 80s and how they can mix well with modern sound........and LOVED ODR.........................thats the only thing i can survive on for hte rest of my life..........thats agian my view...and people can have different views.....so you better present ur comments as views .......rather than as verdicts............its soo full of shit man!!!!

:pukey: :pukey:

:shit: :shit:

shiver
04-01-2006, 02:26 PM
First off the 60's and 70's brought about some of the greatest bands/music ever. EVAR. 80's weren't all that great, but...
It smells like a new album to me. I hope so, I've been waiting patiently. I think it will be so much better with all the guys being together and all of them being there to write the music this time.

uncertaindrumer
04-01-2006, 03:25 PM
WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!
NEVER EVER... Where did you get that idea from, they're happy together! I just lost the respect for you, I mean, Myles... Myles is the best singer out there at the moment. Have you heard any of the Mayfield Four albums, you can clearly hear how versitile he is, how he can alter his voice to fit anything. Mark loves the 70th, why would he wish to kick someone who can sing as the 70th singers? Someone who have the same passion for Led Zeppelin! Doesn't mix? There is no mix! It's a high pitched voice, that's it! Now Mark can solo as much as he wants, he can write music in any key and in any pitch... No change in the lineup you b****! (so much for beeing friendly) And what do you mean FAMOUSE FOR when talking about his Oooohs and Aaaaahs? He's famous for his great voice...

Dont bother arguing with him. He is dumb enough to think modern "rock" is somehow in the same ballpark as classic rock...

Drake
04-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey Tremontixriffs Brett Scallions doesn't want to sing anymore. He is playing bass in a shitty band called The X's.

RoffeDH
04-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Dont bother arguing with him. He is dumb enough to think modern "rock" is somehow in the same ballpark as classic rock...

Oh... That is just so wrong... I hope you're trying too fool me now!

Agent D
04-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Well that alterbridge.net site's been up for a while now, hasn't it? I never knew what the deal was with it though.

RoffeDH
04-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Nobody does!

IamFilthy
04-02-2006, 03:15 PM

Took the words right outta my mouth....his "oooohs" and "aaaahs" are big reason why I don't like his singing. I agree that he should get away from that 80's sound only because,...get this,....THE 80'S ARE OVER!! Now in NO way do I think "modern" rock is better than 70's....Zeppelin, Stones, Hendrix, and just about every rock band of that period could blow any modern band outta the water. But I do believe that period is obviously over, as is the 80's. Maybe Myles should stop trying to relive his "Rock Star" movie cameo.....

RoffeDH
04-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Uhm... He's not, he's just a tenor... That's it... Stapp has his Oooohs but it's more of a "whoooohooo"... Stapp's a baritone, Myles a tenor... He's not trying to revive the 80s! Then he would have a poodle hair cut and have cheesie lyrics. The only thing good about the 80s was that they could sing... get this... HE KNOWS!

Don't know about the Roling Stones beeing better then todays bands... They're not that technicaly good...

Creed7352
04-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Took the words right outta my mouth....his "oooohs" and "aaaahs" are big reason why I don't like his singing. I agree that he should get away from that 80's sound only because,...get this,....THE 80'S ARE OVER!! Now in NO way do I think "modern" rock is better than 70's....Zeppelin, Stones, Hendrix, and just about every rock band of that period could blow any modern band outta the water. But I do believe that period is obviously over, as is the 80's. Maybe Myles should stop trying to relive his "Rock Star" movie cameo.....

funny thing is, mark wrote ODR...mark is huge into the 80's metal music...mark wrote the music on ODR...i think alter bridge is just fine the way they are, and so do their legion of fans across the U.S. and Europe. you don't like it, so listen to someone else. i don't like fall out boy or those types of bands, you don't see me over on their bb's trying to tell them how they suck and should change their style etc.

bilal
04-02-2006, 06:53 PM
yeh...well said Creed7352...............i dont like madona.......but i dont bother to argue with her fans..............may be "filthy" is against Myles just because the poor guy relplaced STapp................who was a pain in the ass for rest of the creed members.........discussin wether 80s or 70s can be or cannot be revived or fused with modren rock is useless.......its like arguing not play guitar in a drop-D tunning or real guitar music is always in standard........its all bullshit

Bridge of Clay
04-02-2006, 11:16 PM
anti-Ab camp says Myles sings too many "oooohh"s like if Stapp didn't sing too many "yeah"s... bleh, this is a ridiculous argument to prove a point.

IamFilthy
04-03-2006, 04:09 PM
anti-Ab camp says Myles sings too many "oooohh"s like if Stapp didn't sing too many "yeah"s... bleh, this is a ridiculous argument to prove a point.

ridiculous,yes,....I just happen to like Stapp's "yeeaahs" and dislike MK's "ooohs" and "aaahs".

Bridge of Clay
04-03-2006, 04:37 PM
yeahs, ooohs and aaahs don't make A better or more likeable than B. You're just looking for any random excuse to justify your preference.

IamFilthy
04-03-2006, 07:09 PM
yeahs, ooohs and aaahs don't make A better or more likeable than B. You're just looking for any random excuse to justify your preference.

actually, they do make it more likeable,...ya know why?....b/c it's MY preference. Maybe you shouldn't worry so much as to what I like or why I like it,...sound good? ok. I'm terribly sorry to have hurt your precious feelings b/c you didn't like my preference. Get over it. Have a great fuckin' day!

IamFilthy
04-03-2006, 07:12 PM
WHOOOOO-HOOOO!!!!!!!!! 200th POST!!!! Alright!! I'm a CONTENDER!!!!:bow2: :bow2: :thankyou:

Creed7352
04-03-2006, 08:19 PM
if that's your preference, why are you in here in the ab forum? if you don't like them, just move on and don't linger here.

Bridge of Clay
04-03-2006, 08:52 PM
actually, they do make it more likeable,...ya know why?....b/c it's MY preference. Maybe you shouldn't worry so much as to what I like or why I like it,...sound good? ok. I'm terribly sorry to have hurt your precious feelings b/c you didn't like my preference. Get over it. Have a great fuckin' day!

:confused:
did I touch a nerve or something?

lmao! you're bizarre!

LeftOfTheMurder
04-03-2006, 09:19 PM
i think hes high

IamFilthy
04-03-2006, 10:22 PM
guys, I'm just jokin' around,........and as far as being in the ab forum,...Tremonti, Flip, and Brian were part of Creed so, as a Creed fan, I will comment on thier work, good or bad. I find that negativity is welcome in the Stapp forum and I have no problem w/ that. You AB fans need to realize that not everyone has just good things to say about them. Once you all realize that,..we can all get along better.

eusebioCBR
04-03-2006, 11:33 PM
guys, I'm just jokin' around,........and as far as being in the ab forum,...Tremonti, Flip, and Brian were part of Creed so, as a Creed fan, I will comment on thier work, good or bad. I find that negativity is welcome in the Stapp forum and I have no problem w/ that. You AB fans need to realize that not everyone has just good things to say about them. Once you all realize that,..we can all get along better.

Oh, it's the ALTER BRIDGE fans making all the waves.
Thanks for the neutral analysis:wtf:

RoffeDH
04-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Yeah... We know that not all people adore AB or are as keen on them as we are... But we don't have to accept idiotic statements from people. But IF they do come with a smart and inteligent comment, I'll gladly accept it...

uncertaindrumer
04-04-2006, 05:20 PM

When AB fans insult Stapp they do it with reason, and generally, intelligently. Almost always, Stapp fans attacking AB can only offer pitiful pathetic attempts at crediting their preference. Pitiful and pathetic like claiming Myles is trying to revive the 80's.

RoffeDH
04-05-2006, 08:52 AM
I'll second that...

IamFilthy
04-05-2006, 12:54 PM
When AB fans insult Stapp they do it with reason, and generally, intelligently. Almost always, Stapp fans attacking AB can only offer pitiful pathetic attempts at crediting their preference. Pitiful and pathetic like claiming Myles is trying to revive the 80's.

Sorry buddy, but I don't think I need to credit my preference to anyone. Someone's preference doesn't even need explanation. Not everyone likes AB or Myles, so get over it. I don't see how you morons can get offended when you don't like my reasons. I will continue to state my opinions based on my own thought process. I will even continue to do it in the AB forum. It's AB-related so why would I do it anywhere else. Maybe you all should stop whining when someone dislikes Myles for their OWN reasons. Damn,....you'd think you all are in love with him....:sex:

uncertaindrumer
04-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Sorry buddy, but I don't think I need to credit my preference to anyone. Someone's preference doesn't even need explanation. Not everyone likes AB or Myles, so get over it. I don't see how you morons can get offended when you don't like my reasons. I will continue to state my opinions based on my own thought process. I will even continue to do it in the AB forum. It's AB-related so why would I do it anywhere else. Maybe you all should stop whining when someone dislikes Myles for their OWN reasons. Damn,....you'd think you all are in love with him....:sex:

There simply is no purpose. No one here cares what you think if you aren't even going to give reasons. Simply bashing someone for no good reason on their board is called a number of things, but trolling, spamming, being a friggin jerk; they all apply.

Your sad attempts at justification make me cry.

eusebioCBR
04-05-2006, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=IamFilthy Damn,....you'd think you all are in love with him....:sex:[/QUOTE}

I have the same impression of some of the posters in the Stapp thread:vomit:

IamFilthy
04-05-2006, 02:25 PM
There simply is no purpose. No one here cares what you think if you aren't even going to give reasons. Simply bashing someone for no good reason on their board is called a number of things, but trolling, spamming, being a friggin jerk; they all apply.

Your sad attempts at justification make me cry.

Let's face it,....I'm here to stay.

Steve
04-05-2006, 02:50 PM
I agree that he should get away from that 80's sound only because,...get this,....THE 80'S ARE OVER!!

Perhaps Stapp should get away from the Creed stuff then because, get this... CREED IS OVER!!!

eusebioCBR
04-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Perhaps Stapp should get away from the Creed stuff then because, get this... CREED IS OVER!!!

BRAVO!!!:laugh: , I still love Creed though:)

IamFilthy
04-05-2006, 03:11 PM

Maybe he should,...b/c I know Tremonti & Co. aren't gonna let the Creed sound go and we don't need two Creeds. Then again,....Stapp was Creed,.. so,...I dunno. What do you humble, inteligent fellas think. I do value your opinions so much!:smokin:

J-Man
04-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Maybe he should,...b/c I know Tremonti & Co. aren't gonna let the Creed sound go and we don't need two Creeds. Then again,....Stapp was Creed,.. so,...I dunno. What do you humble, inteligent fellas think. I do value your opinions so much!:smokin:

I think you should get a life or better yet, learn how to give better arguements as you obviously like to bitch about nothing. Perfect example: you prefer yeah's over oooh's and ahhhh's. What kind of lame ass arguement is that? Secondly, you mentioned Tremonti & Co. aren't going to let the Creed sound go away? Well at least you admitted that the sound of Creed belongs to Tremonti. We all know that MT creates great melodies. Besides in their next album, I believe the "Creed Sound" will disappear as Tremonti's talents continue to impress. Now put that into your pipe and smoke it. :pimp:

IamFilthy
04-05-2006, 03:56 PM
I think you should get a life or better yet, learn how to give better arguements as you obviously like to bitch about nothing. Perfect example: you prefer yeah's over oooh's and ahhhh's. What kind of lame ass arguement is that? Secondly, you mentioned Tremonti & Co. aren't going to let the Creed sound go away? Well at least you admitted that the sound of Creed belongs to Tremonti. We all know that MT creates great melodies. Besides in their next album, I believe the "Creed Sound" will disappear as Tremonti's talents continue to impress. Now put that into your pipe and smoke it. :pimp:

well,..I,.....I guess I've been put in my place...........Now,...if you would,..so kindly,.......fuck off.

_Later,..I'm outta here,...no one can joke around.

J-Man
04-05-2006, 04:12 PM
well,..I,.....I guess I've been put in my place...........Now,...if you would,..so kindly,.......fuck off.

_Later,..I'm outta here,...no one can joke around.

SCORE: J-Man 1 / IAMFILTHY 0

BTW - I like your signature. Coming from a Stapp fan, I found it to be pleasantly ironic.

Creed7352
04-05-2006, 04:45 PM
no one can joke around
lol...right, when you've got nothing to come back with you say you were joking.

_Later,..I'm outta here
good, you're not an ab fan and all you do is trash them and talk shit about them...you won't be missed!

RoffeDH
04-06-2006, 07:22 AM
Isn't it time to kick Filthy from the Family? I mean, he's only bitching around and never come with anything that builds, just destroys...

bilal
04-06-2006, 09:36 AM
filthy's been very unreasonable in his arguements but hey.............you cant really blame him for having a blind love for stappp ............... hell be just alright............... i mean ......u cant kick em out for that!!!

Justify
04-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Let me tell what I am sick of. I sick of every freak'n thread turning into an argument over who is better, SS or AB. No one is ever going to agree because for some reason people are still upset over the Creed breakup and want to point fingers. Who gives a freak about why Creed split up and who is to blame. Its over and has been over for 2 years. I didn't come to this thread wanting to read an argument over SS and AB. If I wanted to read that I would go to the hundreds of other threads that have turned into that. I'm as guilty as everyone else on this board for taking part in these arguments but it has really gotten rediculous. We have all argued our points so many times that surely our points have gotten across by now. Is there not one person who actually still enjoys the music put out by both SS and AB. I look forward to hearing music by both groups. I think that nothing will ever compare to what SS and MT produced together but that doesn't mean they haven't and won't continue to come out with great stuff. If you look at the threads most of them have turned into this because somebody who hates either SS or AB butts in with a comment that has nothing to do with the topic. This happens on both the SS board and the AB board. We are not doing SS or AB any favors by doing this. I think this is the reason this board continues to dwendle down into non existence. People go to abb.net or pbf because at least at those everything doesn't turn into the same old argument. I happen to love this board because people aren't afraid to debate things. It has always seemed that people on this board aren't blinded by their love for the artist but that has seemed to change over the past several months. I'm talking about both AB fans and SS fans. Neither are perfect. Lets stop all this before we destroy this board.

Bridge of Clay
04-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Debating is healthy as long as you elaborate your arguments and ideas in a way it's reasonable and respectful, with no need to offend others.

Justify
04-06-2006, 10:10 AM
Debating is healthy as long as you elaborate your arguments and ideas in a way it's reasonable and respectful, with no need to offend others.

debating is great but what does the argument or "debate" in this thread have to do with what was originally posted. I'll give you the answer... Absolutely Nothing. The problem is not debate, it is that we keep having the SAME debate over and over.

King Oropher
04-06-2006, 11:41 AM
BTW - I like your signature. Coming from a Stapp fan, I found it to be pleasantly ironic. :samurai: :D

J-Man
04-06-2006, 11:50 AM
You've made a good point Justify, but even the argument you brought up is something that continues to repeat itself as well. Had it not been for the two wacky Stapp worshippers slamming Myles's voice in this thread, then there would have not been any argument/debate. I suppose the best thing to do is to ignore them, but sometimes they make it way too easy to slam them when idiotic remarks are made. When B.S. presents itself, I can't resist the urge to hand over someone's ass by pointing out just how stupid and irrelevant their remarks are.

IamFilthy
04-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Isn't it time to kick Filthy from the Family? I mean, he's only bitching around and never come with anything that builds, just destroys...

Kick..? :laugh: I have my opinions, and you have yours,.....it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard. If you don't like what I have to say,..then ignore me. But I'm gonna speak my mind and the only way I need to support my opinions is by calling "preference". I'm not here to cause problems and I'm sorry if some of you wear MK's heart on your sleeves. Then again,...I might just stay away from the AB forum.It's like a damn soap-opera in here. Oh,...and how about we leave the business of "authority" to those who carry it,huh? (RoffeDH):thumbsup:

IamFilthy
04-06-2006, 12:34 PM
You've made a good point Justify, but even the argument you brought up is something that continues to repeat itself as well. Had it not been for the two wacky Stapp worshippers slamming Myles's voice in this thread, then there would have not been any argument/debate. I suppose the best thing to do is to ignore them, but sometimes they make it way too easy to slam them when idiotic remarks are made. When B.S. presents itself, I can't resist the urge to hand over someone's ass by pointing out just how stupid and irrelevant their remarks are.

:rofl:

J-Man
04-06-2006, 12:42 PM
:rofl:

Yes it is quite funny. Just know that we're laughing at you not with you. Especially at your signature. ;)

IamFilthy
04-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Yes it is quite funny. Just know that we're laughing at you not with you. Especially at your signature. ;)

Get a life, man.

Creed7352
04-06-2006, 01:43 PM
okay, that long post you made about the argument thing...i agree completely, and i feel the same. then you said that this thread wasn't started to cause an argument, right again! i started it to bring myles' message to the fans that read here and might not read at abb.net, not to start an argument. BUT, then you come back in here after that nice long post and post this:

it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard...I'm sorry if some of you wear MK's heart on your sleeves.
Then again,...I might just stay away from the AB forum.It's like a damn soap-opera in here.

wtf? taking jabs at people here. does that not totally go against what you just said before? i mean, all that's gonna do is piss people off and cause more arguments.

and:

If you don't like what I have to say,..then ignore me. But I'm gonna speak my mind and the only way I need to support my opinions is by calling "preference".

that's just the problem. all you have to say is negative crap about them. if it's all negative, don't even bother. you make it seem as if you're not a fan of ab.

just my 2 cents. grow up a little and heed your own advice and just ignore shit. you'll be much happier and glad you did.

Justify
04-06-2006, 03:12 PM
okay, that long post you made about the argument thing...i agree completely, and i feel the same. then you said that this thread wasn't started to cause an argument, right again! i started it to bring myles' message to the fans that read here and might not read at abb.net, not to start an argument.

Think you may be talking about my post. Filthy and I have a similar avatar.

bilal
04-06-2006, 03:25 PM
c'mon ladies.....ladies.......... stop arguing like bitches.................. every saine person will puke reading all the above ( though i appreciate the long post made by justify.....he did try hard to make a difference)........ as far as Filthy is concerned........i think hes just playing around............he dont care about what other people are saying..........he aint concidering any bodies commments and keept reapeating his lame ideas and saying "ill speak my mind!!".....but ends up messing up the argument.....................filthy....u get a life man.!!!!............damn....

uncertaindrumer
04-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Wow. What pathetic banter.

If you want to state your opinions on AB, do it somewhere else. Don't complain about us arguing when it was Stapp lovers who started the blasted argument.

Creed7352
04-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Think you may be talking about my post. Filthy and I have a similar avatar.

oh, no shit! lol...i didn't even realize it..haha. well then, maybe we should just scratch what i said. except for the part where i agreed about all the arguing etc, it's just pointless and not what i was going for when i started this thread. :)

Justify
04-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Wow. What pathetic banter.

If you want to state your opinions on AB, do it somewhere else. Don't complain about us arguing when it was Stapp lovers who started the blasted argument.

I hope that wasn't directed at me. I said nothing about who started the argument and frankly I don't care. I was talking about all three band boards in this community. If you go to anyone of them and pick out a topic you will find that most eventually end up like this. So it's not just "Stapp Lovers" who are starting arguments it's also "Alter Bridge Lovers" starting arguments. I mean, for God sake, we aren't even talking about the topic anymore... Which, btw, I hope is good news. Sounds like they may make a statement soon about the new record. I hope so. I can't wait to see what Mark and the boys have in store for us.

RoffeDH
04-06-2006, 03:48 PM
7352, I was realy shocked when I first read Justifys post... This is from the same guy that has been bitching around about Myles voice? Have been talking about nothing but shit? I'm suprised, here he comes and make the same statement that I did, that we need to show more love and less posts about shit! I'm not shure but I don't see this happening on the Stapp section, is it? IF, there is anything on the Stapp section that is negative it's in it's own thread and true, as far as I know... All the posts that are negative on the Stapp forum about Stapp are true and shure I give my personal opinion but I never say "he's shit", as far as I can recall.

Then ImFilthy gives a post that reads "it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard" and he seems to think that I think I'm Myles, WHY would I get my feelings hert? It's called beeing tiered of people bitching about nothing, about things we know people think.

And I realize, they have the same avatar, not the same persons...

I'm in the mood of f'cking up every thread on the Stapp section, telling people that "his voice sucks" or "he can't hit high notes" etc. It's not fun having to read all that in EVERY thread started, Filthy I'm REALY sick of you, so if you could just get the f'ck out of hear and don't show your name in this section again unless you have something other then "He's not a good singer" or "tender-heart cry-babies" bull shit that you keep pouring over us! It's a load of crap! It doesn't start any GOOD discussions.

AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT "I'm your pall" TALK! (and how about we leave the business of "authority" to those who carry it,huh? (RoffeDH)) F'ck you! I'm sick of you... I have gotten other people kicked, not alone... But I think I can gather up some people that would gladly see you kicked and we'll see what we can do!

I agree that we have our opinions, at least I keep mine for myself unless it's called for... Like one girl said to a friend: "your ugly"... HE NEVER ASKED HER WHAT SHE THOUGHT OF HIM, she just said it... And so do you, never called for was it?

You know what, don't give me that bullshit that my feelings are hurt, they're not, I'm still just tierd! I DO NOT CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I CONSIDER THE GREATEST VOICE OF OUR TIMES! Got it? I do hope so!

(Man that was a long thread)

RoffeDH
04-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Filthy, why do you even bother comming to this section?

Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) well, he seems to do a really good Jesus impersonation, does THAT count?

no, not really,.....we were actually talking about "writing inspirations",....not "impersonations",...so,...let's see,....write about your relationship with God,...or,...a Val Kilmer movie? Ah man,..this is a close one!

We were realy talking and trying to get ideas of what Myles ment with this messegse... hmm letts see here "ideas on what the messege is about"... "Talking about why we don't like Myles becouse of his way of singin".... Cloes one!

Justify
04-06-2006, 04:27 PM
7352, I was realy shocked when I first read Justifys post... This is from the same guy that has been bitching around about Myles voice? Have been talking about nothing but shit? I'm suprised, here he comes and make the same statement that I did, that we need to show more love and less posts about shit! I'm not shure but I don't see this happening on the Stapp section, is it? IF, there is anything on the Stapp section that is negative it's in it's own thread and true, as far as I know... All the posts that are negative on the Stapp forum about Stapp are true and shure I give my personal opinion but I never say "he's shit", as far as I can recall.

Name one time I have bitched about Myles voice. You can't because I haven't. There was a discussion once about whose voice is better. I personally like Stapp's better but I never once said I disliked Myles voice. And you are wrong about the posts in the Stapp section. There are plenty of threads in this section, the creed section and in stapps section that were started to discuss one thing and then ended up in an argument. I don't mind having a debate but leave it in its appropriate thread. The reason I say that is because if we don't every freak'n thread end's up begin about the same damn thing. Those who hate AB... get over it and those who hate Stapp you get over it too. It's stupid. Everything that has been said in this thread has been said over and over again and I'm not the only one who is tired of it.

RoffeDH
04-06-2006, 04:32 PM
JUSTIFY! NO NO NO! I like you! You're cool! I was talking about how I thought you were Filthy :P Nothing against you...

I admit having started a few threads, but only to enlighten like "Me, Kid Rock and 14 close friends", stuff like that that are pretty funny to know :P IMO... I have never trashed a thread, never... But I'll head over to the Stapp section right away... To see what AB fans have said that is...

Justify
04-06-2006, 04:37 PM
JUSTIFY! NO NO NO! I like you! You're cool! I was talking about how I thought you were Filthy :P Nothing against you...

I admit having started a few threads, but only to enlighten like "Me, Kid Rock and 14 close friends", stuff like that that are pretty funny to know :P IMO... I have never trashed a thread, never... But I'll head over to the Stapp section right away... To see what AB fans have said that is...

Oh, oh... sorry... misunderstood. Looks like we are all misunderstanding each other over this. haha... Think its time to change my avatar so people don't get me confused with other members.

RoffeDH
04-06-2006, 04:51 PM
I think you're right on that one...

I found one big differens about the negative posts that trash threads on the Stapp section from the ones that are negative on the AB section, those on the Stapp section have a bit more substence, take Uncertain in the "Why we adore Stapp" thread... Shure I don't think he should have trashed the thread, could have opened a new one instead. But he had a point, people being jerks in public, why do people say they're a great father? I'm not saying Stapp isn't just that the numbers aren't in his favor...

Dogstar
04-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Ok, I think all of this has gone on long enough.
Closing...