Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I wonder... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I wonder...

guitardude1985
12-13-2005, 10:22 PM
If alter bridge will ever pull a garage Inc? I think they should do a cover album. I think it would be the audial equivilant of a playboy bunny's orgasim during a conjacal visit at a state prison to hear them cover led zeppelin or sabbath.

Vliegs
12-13-2005, 10:57 PM
If alter bridge will ever pull a garage Inc? I think they should do a cover album. I think it would be the audial equivilant of a playboy bunny's orgasim during a conjacal visit at a state prison to hear them cover led zeppelin or sabbath.

It would be interesting to hear them do some sort of compilation like Metallica had done. I know they could find and pull off some pretty awesome and unknown covers with great ease.

evyllsummer
12-13-2005, 10:58 PM
that would be COOOOOOOL...

evyllsummer
12-13-2005, 10:59 PM
Rush did one last year, and Dream Theater is, ostensibly, going to release a live cd or two of them doing covers of entire albums...one of them is going to be Master Of Puppets, I believe...

Vliegs
12-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Dream Theater is, ostensibly, going to release a live cd or two of them doing covers of entire albums...one of them is going to be Master Of Puppets, I believe...

What??? Jesus, Mary and Joseph that would rule!

evyllsummer
12-13-2005, 11:02 PM
What??? Jesus, Mary and Joseph that would rule!

wow...you know, we're having a lot of religious imagery and discussion on this board tonight...I love it...it's like church, but with rock and roll, and I can sit in my underwear...

Vliegs
12-13-2005, 11:03 PM
wow...you know, we're having a lot of religious imagery and discussion on this board tonight...I love it...it's like church, but with rock and roll, and I can sit in my underwear...

LOL Sorry about that....was kind of stuck in the moment....and now I'm stuck with an image of Chris sitting in his tighty whities in front of the computer..... :eek:

evyllsummer
12-13-2005, 11:04 PM
LOL Sorry about that....was kind of stuck in the moment....and now I'm stuck with an image of Chris sitting in his tighty whities in front of the computer..... :eek:

nah, boxer briefs, BABY!!!!

Vliegs
12-13-2005, 11:06 PM
nah, boxer briefs, BABY!!!!

ohhhhhh....so you're wearing the same cupid printed ones like what my grandma got my brother for christmas then.

evyllsummer
12-13-2005, 11:09 PM
ohhhhhh....so you're wearing the same cupid printed ones like what my grandma got my brother for christmas then.

nope, blue hibiscus...got 'em in Hawaii...

Dogstar
12-13-2005, 11:12 PM
LOL!!
I'm not usually a huge fan of cover albums, but if they are done well, then it's all good. I do have Garage Inc., though :D...and also A Perfect Circle's eMotive. That is one cover album that failed IMHO, with the exception of a couple of songs.

Vliegs
12-13-2005, 11:13 PM
nope, blue hibiscus...got 'em in Hawaii...

ahhh...I forgot you were a hawaii devotee...silly me.

So do you think we've taken this thread far enough to the opposite end of the spectrum? :o